The Official SoCal DOA Thread

ModusPwnins

Got the receipts printed out. I'll likely go pick up mine and Vincent's badges on Thursday night, if there's anybody out there at that time down for casuals, I could always use last minute practice.

Vincent Rayne

i'd like to go there on thursday as well and get some casuals in. cause online practice ain't gonna do it. what is a good time to head over on thursday?

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
i'd like to go there on thursday as well and get some casuals in. cause online practice ain't gonna do it. what is a good time to head over on thursday?

I'll update you once I find out what CJ, Nykko and I expect to arrive in Irvine for the hotel room.

Tenren

on another note i need 1 more setup. xbox/game & monitor. If someone is willing to let me barrow 1 ill buy them lunch or something

Tenren

k will still need a xbox and game. i was going to have 2 setups but 1 xbox died and after bills no money to buy a extra monitor

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Sorry guys, I posted here by accident thinking it was the Good Game/Bad Game thread. Feel free to delete those posts as I did mine from earlier, as I posted in the thread proper.

Props to those who made it happen for this passing event.

Red Reaper

Sorry guys, I posted here by accident thinking it was the Good Game/Bad Game thread. Feel free to delete those posts as I did mine from earlier, as I posted in the thread proper.

Props to those who made it happen for this passing event.

LOL.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD