The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Because of this:
View attachment 5805

lol. XD Jokes aside, because it's the same concept of a Kasumi clone (and I mean a real clone, not Alpha-152 clone) with an altered moveset that we saw in Dimensions. She's just been updated to become relevant in 5U. And rather than give her older moves (which is what DOAD did) TN has given her flashy new moves.

She fights and acts nothing like her

Female Tengu

Team Ninja is not taking part at E3 and while are still possible little announcements related to DoA5U, I think that one for a new game would need a more important role for them.

By the way I don't want another remake of DoA5, I wish that the next DoA fighting game is DoA X VF or DoA6

Well, they don't neseccarily need to be there to announce something ;D

To the Alpha red costume discussion: In DOA2 Kasumi also had it in her costume collection.....sooo whoever wears it....doesn't mean anything.
They just gave it Phase-4 to please the fans I guess. Phase-4 may not fight like a DOA2 Kasumi-Alpha but she surely looks like her (which resembles Kasumi-Alpha from DOA2/D in a visual style).

Chapstick

Really mad they didn't give Kasumi the red shozoku tbh. No fights with Ayane players where I can match their C2 unless I pick up Phase-4.
Phase-4 may not fight like a DOA2 Kasumi-Alpha but she surely looks like her (which resembles Kasumi-Alpha from DOA2/D in a visual style).
Do you mean facial expressions? Because that's Kasumi's exact model. xD

Last edited:

Female Tengu

Yes correct. I mean, In DOA2 Kasumi-Alpha was a copied Kasumi model as well.
So is Kasumi-Phase 4 in DOA5U because Jelly-Alpha doesn't look like a human. So a tribute to the DOA2 Kasumi clone would be kinda hard to achieve.

Phase-4 = spiritual successor of Kasumi-Alpha, just improved and better.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
At the end of the day, people will bitch and moan it's not the original Tengu and all of the 1% of his fanbase won't buy this new Tengu inspired character.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
The idea of a female Tengu intrigues me, so I'm definitely eager for Team Ninja to reveal this new character. Like I said earlier, this should be a win-win situation for everyone. The fighting style of the original Tengu is being brought back and we also get another new character introduced in the DOA universe.

Ha, catching up on posts from today and it's hilarious that Jyakotu thinks he can be all condescending and superior to disappointed Tengu fans when they aren't even having a fraction of the meltdown that he had the other night when he thought Tengu had a chance of getting in.

@Jyakotu you are selfish, arrogant, and pathetic. It's a shame Tengu might not be getting in, because this community would have been better off had you left forever like you (apparently falsely) promised.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Ha, catching up on posts from today and it's hilarious that Jyakotu thinks he can be all condescending and superior to disappointed Tengu fans when they aren't even having a fraction of the meltdown that he had the other night when he thought Tengu had a chance of getting in.

@Jyakotu you are selfish, arrogant, and pathetic. It's a shame Tengu might not be getting in, because this community would have been better off had you left forever like you (apparently falsely) promised.
I've had a change of heart, once I knew Team Ninja made the right decision. They give Tengu fans what they want, his moveset, while I also get a brand new character. It's a win-win situation for everyone, but mostly me. ;)

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Here I thought Alpha Kasumi in 2 was just a selectable outfit and not a separate character. OH WAIT SHE WAS A STORY ELEMENT THAT CAN'T BE POSSIBLE.

Juihau

Okay, seriously. Can we please just ignore him? I don't mean to be rude, but seriously. He's blatantly seeking attention by acting like a spoiled child. Just don't give it to him. Don't call him out, don't do anything. Just ignore him.

Darkton93

At the end of the day, people will bitch and moan it's not the original Tengu and all of the 1% of his fanbase won't buy this new Tengu inspired character.
Sure they will. It's all in the DLC Cycle Diagram. Phase 3: People buy the DLC anyway.

Speaking of which, I still say it's a costume for someone. You cannot deter me until information comes out that proves otherwise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD