Team Ninja Twitter

FakeSypha

Reveal Christie already, you f*ckers! :mad:

I kinda hate Kasumi, but since she's THE emblematic character of this series, it would nice to have a look and see her new iteration.

ScattereDreams

They should be revealing new fighters instead of revealing characters we know will be in this installment and, the next installment... and the next installment.. and the next installment... and.. yea probably til the game dies? It's like showing Ryu's headband for SF5 or Jin Kazama's tattoo for Tekken 7.

IMO I find it to be boring promotion. Doing a shit job at promoting this could mean it may end up with sales like SCV. Good games with bad promotion = shame on you guys.

Sagittarius

I have to disagree with you, ScattereDreams.
They can save the new characters for last because this is the first time that we're seeing the characters looking far more realistic and with new(er) costumes for defaults, it almost makes the returning roster feel like new.

For example; I'm extremely excited to see how Leifang looks. She always has a different hair colour in almost ever game so I'm eager to see what they stick with and I'm hoping they ditch the bland long hair and go back to making her braids her main hairstyle. I'm also holding out for her to get the Ayane treatment in regards to receiving a complete outfit redesign because that qipao is getting tiresome, save it for an alt this time and give her something more interesting and less 'generic Chinese fighter girl'.

I'm certainly more excited to see how the returning characters are going to be portrayed in this vastly improved graphic style than to see the new character additions, at this point anyway. I'm still hoping they give me a Canadian and/or a ginger (not a fake the-colour-red dye job) female character for this game though!

Arnell Long

Agreed Sagittarius, Unlike Tekken 4 - Tekken Tag Tournament 2...the DOA5 characters are looking loads different in terms of detail from past iterations. The four revealed characters we have now shows me the much improved art and approach to more realistic models seeing as how DOA games in the past had most characters feeling like pallet swaps with different eyes, hair colors, and small stuff like that.

After seeing Hitomi and Ayane, it's safe to say Team Ninja is taking the models and the actual game more seriously than what we came to know. So yea, Seeing the rest of the returning cast in this new graphical art direction is what I would want to see before introducing a new faces.

And of course we want to know more on the actual "Fighting Engine" but I was sorely responding to the said comments above.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
I don't really care about new characters too much, im more exited for the improvments to the old.
I feel soo spoiled seeing Ayane soo early though.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
先日ツイートした「DEAD OR ALIVE 5」の『彼女』ですが、日本時間の本日又は明朝には動画で公開します!"The lady" of "DEAD OR ALIVE 5", to publish in Japan time today!!

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Thank you soo much for uploading this!
Im not sure how i feel about the falling object stuns
but i LOVE that you can choose which part of the stage to send them during a power move!
so far it looks great :)

ScattereDreams

With the stage interaction I feel like i'm getting more bang for my buck. (always wanted to use that >.>). I know in previous DOA games stage interaction has been there and, was a plus to those utilizing it. However, from the previews alone in DOA5 i'm loving the level of depth they're taking it to.

Relius Starkiller

Hey. . .hey. . . YOU FUCK!

TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING. . . .NO! TAKE MY FUCKING MONEY!

*Chases after Shimbori*

GET BACK HERE GOD DAMN YOU!

Seriously, if the power blows are doing that little damage then I think I'm going to be a happy man.
Maybe they are taking the wall game out completely too. . .however, falling objects + stun still ='s WTF!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD