Team Ninja Twitter

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Dead or Alive Wiki
Re-tweeted from http://twitter.com/#!/deadoraliveeu..."We will be announcing something really good tomorrow about DOA5. So stay tune to tomorrow folks. Please RT and Thank You!! ;)"
Hmm, tick tock...
That's a few days old and regarding that stupid "contest" DOAEU is holding about costumes. They're making it seem like it's an official collaboration with Team Ninja when it's not. If you had a good enough outfit idea, why wouldn't you just submit it to Team Ninja yourself? Why introduce this middleman? I don't like it because it's purposely misinforming people. It's not even a contest either. If DOAEU was handing out prizes for their favorite five costumes, then you would have something. What's the contest for? This is really dishonest and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
DOAEU will be sending their selected 5 best costumes to Team NINJA. All other costume submissions won't be sent (from what I'm told) regardless on if Team NINJA might like them/be inspired by them.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
来週のどこかでDEAD OR ALIVE 5の顔であるこの女性を公開します。お待たせしました!誕生日忘れててごめんなさい。 We will show this lady, next week!! http://yfrog.com/ntjepzfj
The Japanese text says "We'll reveal this woman's face in Dead or Alive 5 some time next week. Thanks for waiting! I'm sorry I forgot about her birthday."

jepzf.jpg

Arnell Long

Grap3, now that's what I'm talking about, more character reveals with a trailer coming in two weeks, oh hell yea!

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Where did they mention a trailer? I'd like one but I didn't see it mentioned on their Twitter but maybe I missed it.

Arnell Long

Here ya go Grap3.

Kasumi In Dead Or Alive 5 Tease and New DOA5 Trailer is coming!!

scaled.php

Team Ninja has just now tweeted a picture showing off the first and actual footage of Kasumi in Dead Or Alive 5. They took a picture of her arms and they never looked this good before!! It is likely that we will get to see Kasumi sometime next week. Even More, Team Ninja has said that they will be putting up a new trailer for Dead Or Alive 5 in 2 weeks time. So, Make sure you definitely look out for that in the weeks to come and get hype for this tease.

http://deadoraliveeu.blogspot.com/2012/03/kasumi-in-dead-or-alive-5-tease-and-new.html?m=0

x Sypher x

I like how they point out that her arms never looked this good before lol. It is true though, I've never seen this much attention to detail. I wonder if it's her NG2 Sigma costume.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I was about to say the same. They're only quoting people paraphrasing you Arnell, you have yet to show where they said they would release a trailer. Oh, you did say Twitter but none of their posts say such...

Arnell Long

I'm not one to lie, definitely seeing as how I previously said they were going to show a trailer a few weeks from now, funny...because it seems they have taken it down because that was a little over 4 days ago and it's nowhere to be found. Next time I'd be sure to attach the Link to not further the confusion of what I saw on their Twitter.

Sucks being a Source Checker I reckon, definitely if I don't supply the Source of where I Checked, anywho, one point deducted from this brotha', hell...at least we know Kasumi will be revealed officially next week.

Regardless of the fact, I still say we'll be getting that trailer sometime this month.

Hurricane Rev

That's a few days old and regarding that stupid "contest" DOAEU is holding about costumes. They're making it seem like it's an official collaboration with Team Ninja when it's not. If you had a good enough outfit idea, why wouldn't you just submit it to Team Ninja yourself? Why introduce this middleman? I don't like it because it's purposely misinforming people. It's not even a contest either. If DOAEU was handing out prizes for their favorite five costumes, then you would have something. What's the contest for? This is really dishonest and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

That is NOT what I was trying to do. I wasn't trying to be dishonest to the community. I was really trying to do something good for the community but That completely failed now, didn't it? I am really sorry to the community about my actions and I did handle it really badly. Grape3, I know that you really dislike me. But I am really sorry and you was right. I have learnt from my mistakes and I swear, I will make it up to you guys and to the community. I SWEAR IT!

DOAEU isn't an official source. They're quoting DOAW which is just quoting your posts on here claiming that there's a new trailer coming. Is there any official confirmation? I'd love to get some new footage sooner rather than later. Don't go getting my hopes up for nothing. =P

No, There is really a DOA5 trailer that is coming in 2 weeks time and they will probably show it around the time when Ninja Gaiden 3 come out. Someone from tecmo koei Europe said that.

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
That is NOT what I was trying to do. I wasn't trying to be dishonest to the community. I was really trying to do something good for the community but That completely failed now, didn't it? I am really sorry to the community about my actions and I did handle it really badly. Grape3, I know that you really dislike me.
First off, I don't hate you so don't think that. I just hated how the whole situation was handled but you've already gotten a lot of backlash from people and I have no intention of kicking you while you're down. Whether or not you meant to misinform, that's how it came off to me and it did confuse a lot of people unfortunately. Shit happens I guess, you know? No hard feelings and if you want a second opinion next time you put something together than I'd be happy to give you some input.

Someone from tecmo koei Europe said that.
Oh, see I don't follow TKEU's Twitter. Hopefully you're right. I would like to see more footage of the game.

Unshaken Faith

That is NOT what I was trying to do. I wasn't trying to be dishonest to the community. I was really trying to do something good for the community

Ofcourse you were, it's no big deal. As we're all highly anticipating this game, it's understandable that one would try to find infos to satisfy his hunger for news, and try to share his excitement with his fellows when he finds something.

That said, the demo is coming fairly soon anyway, that alone will appease our eagerness and is guaranteed to provide quite a significant amount of things to talk about in months to come, so I think we should just kick back and wait for official news from Team Ninja from this point onward to avoid any further mix-up.

Hurricane Rev

Well actually, I didn't really get alot of backlash. Most of the backlash came from you lool. Yeah, It is a shame that most people misunderstood the poster which is our fault. I guess everyone makes mistakes and they learn from it. So, I will definitely think of something soon

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD