News Team NINJA Costume Contest

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Reminds me so much of:
Farah-SoT.jpg

Popsot-farah-render.jpg
that from sands of time?

synce

Guessing that's based on DOA3 ending? I think it looks better than his current costumes, the only problem is that you would be able to see his jacked up DOA5 face ;p

Brute

Standard Donor
Aight guys, it's no BananaKira, but here's my progress on my Ryu design.

hayabusa_design_for_team_ninja__2_by_silverforte-d7city4.jpg

I'm still not finished,this is more of a lineart, I want to add more detail and redo the face,hands. and feet, but this is pretty much my final design. I'm still open to suggestions of course.
Ooooooh, I like the progress! If I went with Hayabusa, I was actually gonna give him a jacket with the Hayabusa kanji on the back. Great minds think alike! Wrappings are also a great touch.

I hope its not just a voting system .. I hope they actually select the best costumes for each character and make a fan designed pack (or packs :) )
If that were the case, Bananakira would be a shoe-in! :D

KwonJigglypuff

This is my favourite costume so far. It's.. beautiful. I can already picture Helena performing her stance and her windmill moves in that dress.

BkKVoA0CcAAvojZ.jpg:large

KwonJigglypuff

It's one of my favourites too: Anthony did update his entry?

Yes, it's because he couldn't find his entry on the Facebook page anymore.
He's still waiting for TN to confirm that it's still okay. We can update our drawings anytime. I did it two days ago, and TN said it was okay.

But really.. hmmmmm, that costume. :)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
I hope its not just a voting system .. I hope they actually select the best costumes for each character and make a fan designed pack (or packs :) )

I agree with this. This will be worth it because not only will there be more costumes but at the same time, everyone wins.

Brute

Standard Donor
What I'm expecting is 1 costume per char, based on the votes/ what TN thinks of the design.
I think the latter will really dictate it, honestly, since TN retweets the designs they personally favor, and as such they receive much more exposure/circulation.

1 for each character would be cool, but I wouldn't count on it. Especially since some characters like Bass have yet to see a single submission.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The white ballerina design is gorgeous, BUT I predict, Helena will look kinda fat in it. :/ She has no ballerina figure at all. She's the heaviest girl right after Rachel. Also Helena's fighting style doesn't remind me much of a ballerina. Yes, It is graceful...but instead of light and delicate it looks heavy (because she's crouching so much) and powerful.

Brute

Standard Donor
The white ballerina design is gorgeous, BUT I predict, Helena will look kinda fat in it. :/
They're DOA chicks. They couldn't look fat if they tried with every fiber of their supermodel being.

SilverForte

Well regardless how this works out, I'm going to be doing my best on my design, win or lose, it doesn't matter. I'm kinda glad this happened cause I've been extremely lazy when it comes to drawing and this is giving me the motivation to practice again.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD