News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Brute

Standard Donor
Well guys, I'm done with my costume submission for TN's costume contest. I feel kind of bad knowing that no one else can win now that this entry has been made, as it will obviously win. Thank-you to everyone for your lovely submissions. I know not everyone can be as creative and cool as me.

Now, without further adieu, I present to you...

BANANAKIRA!

Support: FB - Twitter

bananakira_deus_zps03a6e8b3.jpg

Last edited:

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
Well guys, I'm done with my costume submission for TN's costume contest. I feel kind of bad knowing that no one else can win now that this entry has been made, as it will obviously win. Thank-you to everyone for your lovely submissions. I know not everyone can be as creative and cool as me.

BANANAKIRA!

bananakira_zpsdacd45dd.jpg

Thank you for the clarification of the outfit's various details.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Brute said:

BANANAKIRA!

U got my vote lol

Desjah Rei

BANANAKIRA!

It's peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time, peanut butter jelly time!

Rawbietussin

Akira users will have to be cautious not to get hit towards a wall or get juggled a lot otherwise the fruitsuit's gonna get bruised... Anyways, dem leggings though.

Blazeincarnated

BANANAKIRA!

I can see a Peanut Butter Jelly montage from a mile away...... LMAO

synce

Great job to whoever's updating that french thread... these two really cracked me up

1960884_703584333026738_2098054275_o.jpg

BjPr6WjCQAATMoc.jpg

I'm thinking of submitting a new costume for Tengu but just changing the name to Bass

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD