New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

LA2URA

Hi all!

I'm Laura, a French DOA Fan/Player (I think some will recognize me) ;)

This is my first time on FSD because I have little trouble with English but it does not matter finally ^^

I love the DOA community and I want to see it grow 'cause DOA deserves to gain notoriety all over the world!

In my country (France), I set up, with friends, a community forum goshawks of DOA (http://dead-or-alive.fr/forum).

I am very involved because I love Dead or Alive and it is my greatest passion!

I have a large collection of DOA/NG figures/goodies and I have fun to look like Helena x)

My favorites characters are Christie (♥♥♥) and Kokoro (♥♥) but otherwise I love them all ^^

I hope to have fun here and meet news DOA fans!

See you soon!

Der Lindwurm

This is my first time on FSD because I have little trouble with English but it does not matter finally ^^
LOL... you make it sound like something got you to change your mind. Maybe you noticed what bad English most everyone uses on forums anyway? ;)

Au moins, tu parles anglais bien meilleur que je peux parler français!

See you in the Christie forum, probably!

LA2URA

In fact, I mostly struggle with your english abbreviations and expressions lol

Ok, no problem, see you soon on the Christie forum (I'm afraid to go there because I'm selfish and I don't want to share MY Christie with someone else ahahaha!) :D

Der Lindwurm

Ok, no problem, see you soon on the Christie forum (I'm afraid to go there because I'm selfish and I don't want to share MY Christie with someone else ahahaha!) :D
So greedy! Can't you let me have Christie sometimes? I'm usually pretty busy with Tina, so it would only be every now and then. :)

Well, look at it this way: if others are going to play Christie, they might as well play her correctly, right? ;) Share your French wisdom with us. (Or at least with me...)

Actually, I haven't posted there (or in the Tina forum) yet either because I'm not really sure what to say at this point except that I'm still a n00b at this game.

LA2URA

So greedy! Can't you let me have Christie sometimes? I'm usually pretty busy with Tina, so it would only be every now and then. :)

Well, look at it this way: if others are going to play Christie, they might as well play her correctly, right? ;) Share your French wisdom with us. (Or at least with me...)

Actually, I haven't posted there (or in the Tina forum) yet either because I'm not really sure what to say at this point except that I'm still a n00b at this game.

Nooo! Christie is just for ME! She's mine! xD

Take care of Tina, this is already pretty well! ^^

My French wisdom? lol In fact, I don't understand very well the DOA technical terms so I'm a big noob in this part, I play to DOA pretty good but I'm unable to share my knowledges... For the DOA fanbase by cons, I know lot of things about the story, the characters, their relationships, goodies, cosplays, anecdotes etc. But I think this not the mainly subject of this forum =/

Der Lindwurm

For the DOA fanbase by cons, I know lot of things about the story, the characters, their relationships, goodies, cosplays, anecdotes etc. But I think this not the mainly subject of this forum =/
Heh... no, not really. But I'm sure a lot of people are interested in all that too. With Soul Calibur 5, it took me about 4 months of playing the game regularly before I began to understand most of the discussions of game mechanics at 8wayrun. I predict it'll be a similar situation here. I've owned the game since November, just never got down to really, seriously playing it (like I mentioned in my intro post I should posted here but made my own thread out of being the n00b I am). You, however, might be able to figure all that out a lot more quickly if you already know the game pretty well.

Ritual Dante

Hi Everyone,

From bonnie Scotland where its a bank holiday today so no work + girlfriend visiting parents = finally register with FSD!

I used to play DOA:U as S.Dante, hopefully some of you guys remember me. I was really good back in the day, beat Master and Offbeat a couple of times (if I am honest I beat them once for every 50 times they beat me) but my biggest achievement was getting a great on Ryujin! (who went in the huff for a bit, then came back an anihilated me).

Anyway real life got in the way and I have been away for DOA for about 3-4 years so I totally suck now. I will get good again though.

I mainly play as Hayabusa however got bored and have been learning Akira. Once I am done with Akira I would to pick up Jan Lee and learn how to 5 finger death poke again.

Looking forward to playing all of you guys, see you ingame!

p.s please dont refuse to play if I have a red bar - it always shows a red bar but I wont lag I promise!

Neclord

Heya all!

I'm 27 years old and from Germany. I like to play videogames! (Yoo videogames lol).
I play lots of different genres, my favorites are RPGs, RTS Games, MMORPGs and Fighting Games.

SSF4 AE is my most played Fighter online so far, but I also loved TTT2, SC5 and at the moment I am playing Injustice and SFxT ver.2013.

But I always wanted to give Dead or Alive 5 a try, because it looks and sounds awesome, I hope there are still enough people who are playing the game online.

I only played a Dead or Alive title once in the past. I think it was 2 or 3 and I was playing Helena (like her classy outfit and playstyle), so Helena might be my choice here as well. :)
But I'm also interested in Tina.

Oh and I am a stream monster and it makes me sad, that I barely see some DoA5 action. But hopefully this game will still be around for some time. =)

quiescentfish

Hey FSD community :)

About me: 19, Male, Philippines

Just bought the game recently and I've been practicing Mila nonstop! Been stuck with Kasumi (demo ver.) ever since March 19, had no money cause I just bought NGS2+ only to find out that it SUCKED in terms of graphics and framerate.

I knew that I had to buy this game cause I really like the mechanics of this game. Especially the hold reversals. It just adds depth to this game that I can't seem to stop having fun practicing and playing.

Weird/Fun fact: I'm having so much fun playing as Mila and Jann Lee that I'm even trying to imitate their moves IRL.
Mila's Mid Kick, Throw Feint to Mid Punch, and Jann's Mid Punch, into Dragon Stance, to that Powerful SIDEKICK. Been doing that (imitating moves) ever since I started watching UFC and Bruce Lee films. Even with Tekken, I tend to Imitate Marshall Law's DS stance to SIDEKICK and the EWGF's of the Mishimas.

Hope to learn lots from you guys at FSD! :)

Allan Paris

Welcome to FSD, Quiescentfish. Glad to have you hear and you'll definitely learn more about your characters here. Go over to the character sub forums if haven't already, the information awaits you.

Awesmic

Standard Donor

You already did.

Brawl Junkie13

Hey all, the name's Mike i'm 22 and i'm new here. I started playing Dead or alive when i think 4 came out but then i stopped for a bit because there weren't any DOA titles on the PS3 until now. I just purchased 5 and i fell in love with it. So far I've got my heart set on Mila as My main but i'm also working on Jan lee, Zack and Rig. Hopefully i can learn a lot from everyone here as i am new to this community and hopefully i can fight some insanely talented people.

With that said, Come at me whenever you want!;)

Brute

Standard Donor
Hey all, the name's Mike i'm 22 and i'm new here. I started playing Dead or alive when i think 4 came out but then i stopped for a bit because there weren't any DOA titles on the PS3 until now. I just purchased 5 and i fell in love with it. So far I've got my heart set on Mila as My main but i'm also working on Jan lee, Zack and Rig. Hopefully i can learn a lot from everyone here as i am new to this community and hopefully i can fight some insanely talented people.

With that said, Come at me whenever you want!;)
Cool. Welcome, and feel free to add my PSN and send me an invite whenever if you want.

ZombiBulma

Hi Hi, I'm new to the Forum but def not to the game, I usually use Christie, Leifang, Ayane & Kasumi mostly, I know.. I use mostly females.. I can't help it lol. But I do plan to broaden my characters soon enough.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD