New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

neobulma

Omg, first of all I love this site's IGNORE button!

Anyhow, just introducing myself for a hot minute:

My name's Dannie, I'll be 23 next month, I'm seedless, & currently a college student. I'm a pizza eating, fighting game junkie, tomboyish chick.
My first DOA was for the Dreamcast which I became overly obsessed with then my obsession grew more once I copped the DOA for Xbox (older version) & so forth. My main player is Ayane, but I was definitely a force with Kasumi back on the DOA2 days along with Helana but Ayane is fiery which suits myself & that's why I adore her so much.

So yea, I love all fighting games, but DOA has that special place in my heart so it's only right to share that DOA love.

So if anyone wants to hit up a friendly match on the PS3 then it's no biggie. Just lemme know. (;

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Have not, but you're not able to make it to Raleigh for one weekend at the end of the summer? :) Is college that busy?

neobulma

Have not, but you're not able to make it to Raleigh for one weekend at the end of the summer? :) Is college that busy?

Lol! Dude, what's up with you & Raleigh? Aha, but no, the only time I've been up to Raleigh was to check out an art school along with my sister. Normally I travel to Charlotte or Burlington.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Lol! Dude, what's up with you & Raleigh? Aha, but no, the only time I've been up to Raleigh was to check out an art school along with my sister. Normally I travel to Charlotte or Burlington.

It's not me and Raleigh (I live in MD). It's that The Fall Classic tournament is being held in Raleigh this year. As it's aimed to be the biggest DOA tournament of the year, I am trying to make sure any DOA players who can make it are making it. Thus, why I asked you since you were in the same state. Your reply stated that your main issue was college which confused me as to college could be affecting your decision to travel to Raleigh for two days at the end of the week when typically no classes are being taken. So I asked.

neobulma

It's not me and Raleigh (I live in MD). It's that The Fall Classic tournament is being held in Raleigh this year. As it's aimed to be the biggest DOA tournament of the year, I am trying to make sure any DOA players who can make it are making it. Thus, why I asked you since you were in the same state. Your reply stated that your main issue was college which confused me as to college could be affecting your decision to travel to Raleigh for two days at the end of the week when typically no classes are being taken. So I asked.

Oooooh. Is that what you meant by TCH?

ZombiBulma

Well, I decided to do a bit of a better introduction, I was at work yesterday so i was limited to my post.
A bit more info
I'm 26, i'll be 27 this year.
My name is Kyrie, Much like the DMC4 character, pronounced the same way.
I reside in Miami,Fl, But i travel often to do Cosplay , Enter tournaments & Conventions (I use to play competitive YuGiOh for money.
I've owned every system I could think of, Old school SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboys, Every Xbox released, Every Playstation system (Cept Vita, I plan to get that soon), Wii, etc.
I've been playing games since i was a jit, I use to sit up all kinds of night playing Shinobi & Oldschool X-Men on the Sega genesis with my step dad.
I got into fighting games around the time Mortal Kombat came out, I got deeper into them once i started venturing into games like DOA, Guilty Gear, DarkStalkers, Soul Calibur, King Of Fighters, Street Fighter etc.
Till this day i still lay the smackdown in on games, currently beasting in Injustice & planning to get DOA5U.
Hopefully this gives a better description, and am looking forward to gaming with you all.:ayane:

ZombiBulma

Welcome ZombiBulma, glad you joined the site.

Do you have a particular cosplay you did that you enjoyed the most?

I did MLP cosplay as Rarity (Cause i'm a pegasister ^_^;) I did enjoy that cosplay and the fandome is very nice (Depends though) and have done Margaret from Regular Show, creating the tail & wings for cosplay was very fun though, took a lot of time. I plan to do either Wonderwoman or Harley (One of their Injustice costumes) soon, and do have some DBZ, SwordArt Online & League Of Legends (Maybe), Still planning though.

neobulma

TFC = The Fall Classic

Its only Sat-Sun one time fee its not like a typical convention where you pay for both days. Offline is a lot of fun you should think about going.

I would love that being that I've already entered into two tournaments so far with Mortal Kombat. One hosted by Gamestop and the other by NCG. 1st place at Gamestop and 2nd at NCG.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD