New to FSD? Introduce yourself here.

HST ESONPYHOTUA

Hello guys my xbox 360 gamertag is HST ESONPYHOTUA nice to meet you.

I am from Switzerland. I am addicted to all DOA games that I have played since 2002. (DOA 2, DOa 3, DOA 4, DOA DIMENSIONS, DOA 5).

I am a competitive player in Europe. It will be a pleasure to see you guys in a offline tournament.
Next tournament that I am going to participate is the world game cup in Cannes (2 March 2013)
Hope to see you guys there. :)

I am playing DOA 5 on xbox 360 don't hesitate to join me.

Altough that I love to compete I am also a DOA fan boy ! I love painting everything that is DOA related. You may see me in Cannes with a DOA personnal home made T-Shirt. :) Feel free to see my dead or alive related painting on my deviant art. http://hstesonpyhotua.deviantart.com/

To conlude I would like to say thank you to Pinaat (Finnland) to tell me about this website.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Welcome to the site. That Gen Fu is extremely impressive. There are quite a few talented artists here so I think you'll find yourself at home for a variety of reasons.

Cozmo

Hello everybody!

I am COZMO from Russia (Moscow city)

I played a lot of DOA 3 and OH MY GOD it is so different then DOA 5 and needs a lot of practice to understand everything about it's mechanics, timing, frames, new hit boxes, new speed, new juggles and other new stuff that makes this game absolutely new for me... :(

I playing DOA on XBOX 360 and yes... i am a totally F ranked player ))) So join me: my gamer tag is VaporousMocha54 (i know it is ugly nickname i will try to change it some day :) )

See ya!

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Lot of new friends joining from around the globe lately. Glad to have you all on board...

...See what I did there?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Hello fellow DOA members and fighters. I'm not sure who of you are exactly the term "Fighters" in full meaning, but I am new to this Site and have been playing the game since 3, although I still wish to play the former two. I hope to meet some people and gamers of the like. Someone who is a expert fighter virtually and in reality if all is grand.

Lets start some general conversation about the game and its people. Or the mechanics and technicalities of it. Would be small fun. : )

Have you played Sarah on Virtua Fighter any? Perhaps the newest, Final Showdown? Pretty kickass.

More like Hydropontics XP
Merged your posts for you and I'm not even going to type in caps telling you about the edit button. So welcome to the forums! Going forward...use the edit button! No double and triple posting! Lol.

Hi, i'm new here!

Welcome to you, too. You're not exactly new to the community, but it's nice to see a new member on the forums!

DeathHand

hey guys and girls xD im new here and from portugal.Ispeak good english so there no prob there.i play doa sense i was a kid and if anyone is interested in playing doa5 with me on xbox add me Takasugi PT.just to leave something clear I dont taunt and dont keep hiting the opnonent after ko i think its kinda anoying and childish xD im all friendly but it does not mean ill go easy on u =) im rank B so far but I easly beat some players rank A and sometimes S but u know sometimes there rankings F better than any S xD If i see ur losing to mutch ill try to teach u and if im losing to mutch i expect u to teach me,theres no fun in unbalced fights =) I usualy use hayate and christie ( trying to learn kasumi and ryu now) any other info is on my profile, facebook and all that xD anything else just ask me

SchwarzPhy

Hello everyone. I've been lurking around for a while and finally decided to make an account. I've been playing DOA since 4 and I want to take my game to the next level.

Katzuka

Hello FSD I have not been in this site too long and I discovered this thread, I love DOA and I happened to have a match with a member here that's called GLoRTor, He asked me if I was on FSD I'm like what's that and here I am. I have to say in the little time I have been here I have learn a lot about DOA and I know I will learn much more. I'm a Hyabusa player I like videos of DOA so that's where you normally will find me. I hope I meet more players here. I posted a couple of videos in the hope that people would like them.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD