Favorite Hold Animation

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Mila low punch - Knee's them into the air and then slams their face back into the ground with an overhand right.
That move was hella helpful for me in my baby steps with tag. This pretty much sealed the deal on who I was gonna use along with Christie. Up until now, I wouldn't touch tag within a 10-foot pole.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Leon's Low Kick Hold. "You have one second to do a pushup. TOO SLOW!"

Ein's Low Kick. "I stop low kicks by stomping them."

Bayman's Advanced Mid Punch Hold "Have a nice flight."

Chapstick

tumblr_mynzecGkKw1rje51ao1_400.gif

tumblr_mynzecGkKw1rje51ao2_r1_400.gif

tumblr_mynzecGkKw1rje51ao3_r1_400.gif

Hoya Destroyer

Lisas low kick hold (the face kick off) is probably my favorite. Its so slick.
The dumbest looking hold in the game, has to be Leons low kick (?) one. He grabs the opponent by the ankle and tosses them up in the air, like they weigh less than a feather. I think it looks bad.

Chapstick

The dumbest looking hold in the game, has to be Leons low kick (?) one. He grabs the opponent by the ankle and tosses them up in the air, like they weigh less than a feather. I think it looks bad.
What about Ayane's expert mid k hold? She does a little flick that rocket launches someone into the air

Zeo

1. Ein low kick hold. "It's the most epic and painful looking thing ever, and it was the first of it's kind."
2. Ein mid punch hold. - It's just like "NOPE. DENIED."

Those are my top 2. Won't list a 3rd cause I like a lot of different holds and can't really compare them.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I like Jacky's mid punch hold. I just love the "YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!" and the way the opponent looks after it's done. It's hilarious. Lol

dawgpilez

Bayman's experts holds are all epic,

This thread might as well be called, "Which Bayman Hold do you like."

:6::4::h: ... so good only made better when slammed into a wall.

:4::3::h: ... mmm bingo. .... YEAH!!! Ending a match is never any sweeter.

:bayman: 'BINGO!'

Nothing more satisfying than hearing that when I timed it right.

P.S.: His adv low punch hold is ridiculous only made somewhat cool when they are thrown into a wall.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
The best two:

Tengu low kick hold.gif
Tengu jumping punch hold.gif

Bayman's expert high kick, expert mid punch, expert mid kick, expert low punch and expert low kick are all really fucking cool too. I also really like Brad Wong's low punch, and SPARTAN's/Rachel's low kick a lot.

Forlorn Penguin

Premium Donor
God Subway would own me so much. I beat his Tengu once and he was PISSED. I'm like 1 and 189 against him. Every dog has his day :3

He asked me to do some Tengu mirrors some months back (I've uploaded some of the replays here). We played roughly 75 matches that night and I only beat him once.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD