Favorite Hold Animation

milechaser

Just wanted to see what everyone's top 3 favorite hold animation was, and of course the character who performs said hold in addition to the reasoning behind why you like the hold animation. For me:

1. Helena's Low Kick Hold: I like it because in my head, it's like when she just flips the opponent like that with one hand, it's like, "Beech please, I'm classy."

2. Rig's Air Kick Hold: Because I like to kick people in the face and it looks bad-a**.

3. Bayman's Advanced Mid-Punch Hold: Idk why, but I just like the suplex animation.

So what are your favorites?

Aspect

Leifang's Mid punch hold against wall(flip, splat, kick shoulder)
Leifang's advanced high kick hold
Tie between Rig's Mid punch and advanced mid kick hold

Special mention to Leifang's low kick hold, heel drop to the face!

Last edited:

Marteze

Mostly all of Lei Fang's advanced holds. But I love her low punch advanced hold.
Tina's mid punch hold.
Zack's low punch hold.

Jack

Bayman's experts holds are all epic, Jann lee's low kick hold : stomp on the face! but the damage of jann lee's holds are ridiculous...

Argentus

Mila's anti air kick hold. Where she leaps up into a midair beatdown on top of them (That should link into her actual takedown)

Leons' mid kick hold.

Mila's low kick hold. I just love the finesse of it.

Dark_Ky

- hayabusa izuna drop anyone?

- all of jackys "YEEEAAHHHH" holds

- kasumi teleport parry. i love when i accidentally parry a move, teleport behind them and get hit by my mashing opponent because i was too suprised to react lol

KingGhidorah

Ayane's mid punch advanced hold. And her low hold.

Hitomi's mid punch advanced hold.

And Jann Lee's mid punch hold.

I love mids it seems lol.

milechaser

It's interesting reading everyone's responses. I'm surprised that there wasn't a thread like this already (unless I just couldn't find it, not that I really looked lol).

Mavis

There's alot of good ones but I'd have to choose Ayane's jumping kick hold where she tramples her opponents face with both feet just to remind them of their place in her world lol. I also like alot of Bayman's too.

Jaguar360

1. Senko Izuna
  2. Rekko Izuna
  3. Yoko Izuna
Oh, you mean other than Izunas? Well that's no fun.

1. Bayman advanced mid k hold: That looks SO painful. I feel my back break when I see this.
  2. Ryu's expert mid k hold
  3. Ayane's low k hold

Kodachi

Standard Donor
5gg0f.gif

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD