Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
According to my hurried research, this is the breakdown of characters who can and cannot safely taunt before match start without being left at substantial disadvantage. If I got any of it wrong, feel free to correct me.

Safe
-Ayane (Down+Taunt)
-Helena (Taunt)
-Hitomi (Taunt | Back+Taunt)
-Honoka (Down+Taunt)
-Kasumi (Taunt)
-Kokoro (Taunt)
-Leifang (Taunt | Down+Taunt)
-Tina (Back+Taunt)

Unsafe
-Christie
-Lisa
-Marie Rose
-Mila
-Nyotengu
-Rachel

KwonJigglypuff

According to my hurried research, this is the breakdown of characters who can and cannot safely taunt before match start without being left at substantial disadvantage. If I got any of it wrong, feel free to correct me.

Safe
-Ayane (Down+Taunt)
-Helena (Taunt)
-Hitomi (Taunt Back+Taunt)
-Honoka (Down+Taunt)
-Kasumi (Taunt)
-Kokoro (Taunt)
-Leifang (Taunt Down+Taunt
-Tina (Back+Taunt)

Unsafe
-Christie
-Lisa
-Marie Rose
-Mila
-Nyotengu
-Rachel

Christie has another taunt where she says "Sayonara" (I think), it should be safe.
I think one of Lisa's taunts is safe as well (the one where she puts her hands in the air and dances).
Mila's slaps on her butt should be safe as well.

I think Rachel is the only character who doesn't have a single safe taunt actually.

Brute

Standard Donor
Christie has another taunt where she says "Sayonara" (I think), it should be safe.
I think one of Lisa's taunts is safe as well (the one where she puts her hands in the air and dances).
I believe those leave you safe from guaranteed punishment, but still at negative frames when the match begins. All the ones I listed as "safe" should leave you at neutral upon match start.

I could be mistaken though. Need a P2 to test accurately.

SoftCabbage

I think Rachel is the only character who doesn't have a single safe taunt actually.

No it's not.

The reason why I did the video in training mode was because I kept getting hit even before transforming

HHH816

hitomi's rawr taunt usually end up with a punch to the face

btw as a season pass owner 2 the costume still show price

i hope they fix it when i got home. U.S psn

Darkton93

Not a bad little set. Sure, it's all-female, but it's doing something creative. I'll give this a pass, pick them up when I get a chance.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
nope. Remember when they released Phase 4 and you could biy
Don't know if anyone's notice or if it was fixed just recently, but the new dlc is listed for free on PS4 and it's been like that for about four hours now.
Are you talking about the costume catalogs, because those are always free for each new DLC. If not, they probably did fix the price unfortunately.....I hopped on my ps4 to quickly get them, but it's too late now:oops:

misamia303

Nope, it's the whole pack - I'm on the desktop version of the store.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 12.05.29 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-18 at 12.05.29 AM.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 194
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD