Status
Not open for further replies.

P2p1mbs

Just checked the store, the full pack is now available but it costs 41.90!!! The release date is even wrong; 17/11/2011. Was it always this problematic for the previous packs?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Withmuhdick

c6ed8ff9c1f18ef5a6b7ac6ad0fa6bc3.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone know if Kasumi's hairstyle can be changed? I'm not buying her DLC if I'm forced to play with her thin short loose hair option.

P2p1mbs

As problematic as the price. Yeah.

I just compared the price of this pack with the previous crossover packs and its actually CHEAPER (the previous crossover bundles cost 43.9), looks like I may get more value from this if only since the bundle technically contains 32 costumes as opposed to 16. Still more than I expected but converting to local currency, it's not too bad, I've spent more for less.

misamia303

Are you sure you don't have Season Pass 2?
? I think I would know if I had the season pass considering I only have 60 cents in my account...It doesn't matter now, because it seems I'm only the one who has just this specific pack listed for free - that's the only reason why I asked/said something about it to see if anyone else was experiencing that..but I guess not sooo never mind carry on...

UpSideDownGRUNT

? I think I would know if I had the season pass considering I only have 60 cents in my account...It doesn't matter now, because it seems I'm only the one who has just this specific pack listed for free - that's the only reason why I asked/said something about it to see if anyone else was experiencing that..but I guess not sooo never mind carry on...
Its because only you has it listed as free is why I asked, the only time full packs are free is if you have the SP.

Sonicfan11589

I have the season pass, and I downloaded the catalog for the new DLC, it and the costumes themselves are installed but i still can't access them? What do I do? I heard I have to restore the game's licence or something, how do i do that?

misamia303

Its because only you has it listed as free is why I asked, the only time full packs are free is if you have the SP.
...Yes, I know how the season pass works - it's not my first time buying dlc. It might say new member under my name, but I've been here for almost 2 years now. Thanks anyway I guess.

HHH816

I have the season pass, and I downloaded the catalog for the new DLC, it and the costumes themselves are installed but i still can't access them? What do I do? I heard I have to restore the game's licence or something, how do i do that?

do you try to install them one buy one, even i own a season pass i need to buy the costume it's not free yet. U.S psn

DyByHands

Been forever since ive been logged on here, but, the new dlc pack is listed for free for season pass 1 people. I dont have pass 2 but did get the first one. And these are free right now for me on NA PSN. Check fast pass 1 people...

KwonJigglypuff

Helena's costume(s) isn't so bad after all. Another pencil skirt, but that's fine...

This new mechanic is really fun. I'm glad to see Team Ninja still tries new things even though the game was released a while ago (breakable costumes for instance). I think transformation is something they'll keep for DOA6, but I'd like to see real concepts from the artistic deparment.

However, if DOA were on a Nintendo console, I'd say a Metroid Pack would be nice. Especially after seeing this ZSS costume Tecmo freely used in Fatal Frame. The transformations would make sense here.

images

Chapstick

I got Kasumi's and it's honestly so fun with how quick her basic taunt is. Wallsplat, safely transform. Knockback, safely transform. So far I've seen five or six people use these online but only one bothered with the coolest part about them. ):< Saw Momiji's transform and it's really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD