DOA5LR Dead Or Alive and Senran Kagura discussion

Argentus

No surprise there. Crossing fingers Mila gets something appropriate.

l_54eec87c6540e.jpg

Baal bal

If my google trad was correct, they reproduced the clothing destruction effect. (*insert pervy drooling image while looking at Kasumi)
I feel like getting a perfect in prediction wise haha

Aspect

with all those DLC packs already out there, there isn't much to hide skin-wise anyway so I don't doubt the damage addition

Argentus

Alright. So.

Walked into GameStop, saw a NEW copy of Shinovi Versus on the shelf, asked why a vita game was 50 bucks. Turns out it was a complete box set collectors edition brand new. The actual CE box wsd behind the counter. Bought it immediately.

Now let's see what all the fuss is about, or if I should a bought another game for like 15 bucks instead.

abelnog91

Trying to figure out what Tina will get, I´m hoping for Katsuragui or Hanabi, it think any of those two would fit

Banana56

Alright. So.

Walked into GameStop, saw a NEW copy of Shinovi Versus on the shelf, asked why a vita game was 50 bucks. Turns out it was a complete box set collectors edition brand new. The actual CE box wsd behind the counter. Bought it immediately.

Now let's see what all the fuss is about, or if I should a bought another game for like 15 bucks instead.

Thats good, have fun :)

Trying to figure out what Tina will get, I´m hoping for Katsuragui or Hanabi, it think any of those two would fit

I think that Tina will most likely get Katsuragi. I think Hitomi will possibly get Hanabi.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
it's really hard to match up these characters, >.< I would say Ryoubi or Yomi for Hitomi and Momiji as Ikaruga.

Banana56

I am certain that all of the main 10 will be included in this pack, so I think the following will have there costumes given to either of these characters

Asuka: Kasumi (confirmed)
Ikagura: Helena or Momiji
Katsuragi: Tina
Yagyu: Phase 4
Hibari: Honoka

Homura: Ayane
Yomi: Helena or Hitomi
Hikage: Christie
Mirai: Marie Rose (confirmed)
Haruka: Lisa

Argentus

I am certain that all of the main 10 will be included in this pack, so I think the following will have there costumes given to either of these characters

Asuka: Kasumi (confirmed)
Ikagura: Helena or Momiji
Katsuragi: Tina
Yagyu: Phase 4
Hibari: Honoka

Homura: Ayane
Yomi: Helena or Hitomi
Hikage: Christie
Mirai: Marie Rose (confirmed)
Haruka: Lisa
Haruka coukd work on Lisa as well

Shiranui

My bets.

-Helena: Ryona
tumblr_mt4v8uBjjk1rmspzvo1_500.jpg

-Honoka: Hibari
hibari.jpg

-Christie: Miyabi
tumblr_nhxcesHqZv1tzhwg6o3_540.jpg

-Ayane: Hikage
593210-593209-p8.jpg

-Kokoro: Ikaruga
P_ikaruga.jpg

-Tina: Katsuragi
char3.png

-Momiji: Homura
senrankaguravita47.jpg

-Rachel: Shiki
Senran_Kagura_Shiki.jpg

-Phase4: Yagyu
char4.png

-Mila: Yozakura
013yoz.jpg

-Hitomi: Yomi
1838481-senran_kagura_yomi_char.jpg

-Nyotengu: Murakumo
2391041-senran_kagura_shinovi_versus_murakumo.jpg

-LeiFang: Renka
Senran-Kagura-Estival-Versus-21-11-14-Artwork-Renka.jpg

-Lisa: Hakura
Kagura_haruka.jpg

The truth to be told, there are other multiple possibilities, like Nyo as Yumi (since she fights using fans), Momiji as Murakumo, or Lisa as Shiki. Who knows. I think Shiki fits with Rachel, because it's in black, dominatrix looking, blonde and with a scythe... but that hat and that heart pin... x__x Let's hope Lisa get it, and Rachel gets Miyabi or Daidoji... Anyway, these are my favourites Senran Kagura costumes. Let's see who get them.

62iCb.jpg

2391041-senran_kagura_shinovi_versus_murakumo.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD