DOA5LR Dead Or Alive and Senran Kagura discussion

Argentus

waitwat.

Seriously, though, here's my predictions.

1. Kasumi= Asuka
  2. Honoka = Ushimaru/Hibari
  3. Momiji= Ikaruga/Chihaya
  4. Ayane= Homura/Yumi/Kuroudo
  5. Tina= Katsuragi/Souji/Yoshimitsu/Sakyou(with Mila's Ukyou)
  6. Lisa= Ageha/Hisui
  7. Hitomi = Mai/Kagari
  8. Christie = Hikage/Yozakura
  9. Marie Rose = Mirai/Minori/Tsubame/
  10. Hebijou Clandestine
  11. Helena = Ryona/Koucho
  12. Leifang = Josui/Meimei
  13. Kokoro= Yozakura/Tachibana
  14. Nyotengu = Murakumo/Fuga/
  15. Mila = Daidoji/Hikage/Chiyo/Ukyou(with Tina's Sakyou)/Kanzaki (COMPLETE WITH HAIRSTYLE PLEASE!)/Hanabi
  16. Rachel = Miyabi

Honestly DLC packs are so buttfuck random its hard to give an accurate prediction lol. So its just "these are the matchups I HOPE they choose from.

Though realistically, it will probably just be the "main" SK girls' outfits, only for Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji.

WisperG

Honoka = Ushimaru/Hibari

Oh wow, I didn't know who that was so I looked her up. I... could seriously see TN giving Honoka that outfit, lol

Although, like you say, I wonder if they would even bother with costumes from the lesser-known (especially in the West) girls from the New Wave mobile game, or if they'll just stick to the main/popular gals from the Hanzo/Hebijo/Gessen factions and possibly the handful of new girls from Estival.

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
waitwat.

Seriously, though, here's my predictions.

1. Kasumi= Asuka
  2. Honoka = Ushimaru/Hibari
  3. Momiji= Ikaruga/Chihaya
  4. Ayane= Homura/Yumi/Kuroudo
  5. Tina= Katsuragi/Souji/Yoshimitsu/Sakyou(with Mila's Ukyou)
  6. Lisa= Ageha/Hisui
  7. Hitomi = Mai/Kagari
  8. Christie = Hikage/Yozakura
  9. Marie Rose = Mirai/Minori/Tsubame/
  10. Hebijou Clandestine
  11. Helena = Ryona/Koucho
  12. Leifang = Josui/Meimei
  13. Kokoro= Yozakura/Tachibana
  14. Nyotengu = Murakumo/Fuga/
  15. Mila = Daidoji/Hikage/Chiyo/Ukyou(with Tina's Sakyou)/Kanzaki (COMPLETE WITH HAIRSTYLE PLEASE!)/Hanabi
  16. Rachel = Miyabi

Honestly DLC packs are so buttfuck random its hard to give an accurate prediction lol. So its just "these are the matchups I HOPE they choose from.

Though realistically, it will probably just be the "main" SK girls' outfits, only for Kasumi, Ayane, and Momiji.
I said yozakura because shes a boxer type character. I Tried to stick with characters in Estival versus I cant see New Wave (card game) senrans being included (like ushimaru, mai, chiyo etc) since this is to promote EV.

Banana56

My predictions are

1.Ayane = Yagyu
2.Christie = Miyabi
3.Helena = Yomi
4.Hitomi = Ikagura
5.Honoka = Minori
6.Kasumi= Asuka
7.Kokoro= Yozakura
8.Lisa = Haruka
9.Leifang = Renka
10.Marie Rose = Kafuru
11.Mila = Hikage
12.Momiji = Murakumo
13.Nyotengu = Yumi
14.Phase 4 = Homura
15.Tina = Katsuragi
16.Rachel = Shiki

Me want Kasumi

Yeah I hope they don't give Mila Yozakura's outfit. While Mila getting those gloves would be extremely badass, Yozakura's outfit wouldn't fit her at all and is best for either Kokoro or Momiji.

I hope Mila gets Hikage's, but seeing how Christie would look just as right with the outfit and both girls have the whole snake girl thing going on I can see Christie getting Hikage's outfit. Although Christie will probably get Miyabi's seeing how both have similar appearances lol.

Hopefully Honoka doesn't get Hibari's either seeing how it would look really similar to MRs gym outfit with the blue jacket. I prefer she gets Minori's outfit seeing how the cutesy clothing would fit her nicely plus she'd be able to show enough cleavage as well lol.

Argentus

Yeah I hope they don't give Mila Yozakura's outfit. While Mila getting those gloves would be extremely badass, Yozakura's outfit wouldn't fit her at all and is best for either Kokoro or Momiji.

I hope Mila gets Hikage's, but seeing how Christie would look just as right with the outfit and both girls have the whole snake girl thing going on I can see Christie getting Hikage's outfit. Although Christie will probably get Miyabi's seeing how both have similar appearances lol.

Hopefully Honoka doesn't get Hibari's either seeing how it would look really similar to MRs gym outfit with the blue jacket. I prefer she gets Minori's outfit seeing how the cutesy clothing would fit her nicely plus she'd be able to show enough cleavage as well lol.
Yeah I'm guessing Christie will get the green snake girls outfit.

So I'm hoping Mila gets the bancho/bantyo girls outfit, or one of these

P_kanzaki.jpg

senran-kagura-2-daidouji.png

xa0FQSR.jpg

P_chiyo.jpg

P_ukyou.jpg

That last one is underboob with a skirt but at least it would go with milas hair. Plus we already know she looks good in flannel lol

I'm dreading her just getting one the skimpy outfits.

Squizzo

Making my predictions:

Kasumi - Asuka
Phase 4 - Homura
Ayane - Yagyu
Leifang - Renka
Hitomi - Yomi
Marie - Mirai
Honoka - Hibari
Mila - Hanabi
Tina - Katsuragi
Lisa - Haruka
Momiji - Ikaruga
Rachel - Daidoji
Helena - Yumi
Christie - Hikage
Nyo - Ryona
Kokoro - Yozakura

Last edited:

Candy Dragon

I don't know anything about Senran Kagura at all so I just googled it. There are some really cool designs, but the majority are just boobs. I'm gonna guess that I'm only gonna like 3 or 4. The rest will be far too much fan service.

Me want Kasumi

I don't know anything about Senran Kagura at all so I just googled it. There are some really cool designs, but the majority are just boobs. I'm gonna guess that I'm only gonna like 3 or 4. The rest will be far too much fan service.

Ehh the regular outfits themselves aren't that fanservicy, It's just that the SK girls breast averagely are bigger then the DOA girls. Plus only like only a few of them expose boobs.

Senran-Kagura-Shinovi-Versus-.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD