[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI - Aug 25 & 26 - Philly,PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Announcement!

After discussions we have decided to waive the tournament entry fee to the Dead or Alive 5 Singles Tournament!

That's right, it is free to enter the tournament! This does not mean that there will be no prizes to the entrants who place in the tournament. In addition to winning their own copy of Dead or Alive 5's Collector's Edition for the system of their choosing when the game releases, there is a pot prize of $500 provided by myself and Erik "Rikuto" Argetsinger to be divided up by the top three of the tournament in a 70/20/10 split.

GVN Sumer Jam 6 and Dead or Alive 5 are going to be hype!

Steady G

I would love to go to this event, but sadly I dont think I will be going. However, I wish you all good luck and just have fun playing the new build for DOA5. I will be watching the live stream for this event. :) Once again, good luck to all! ;)

Renarism

I would love to go to this event, but sadly I dont think I will be going. However, I wish you all good luck and just have fun playing the new build for DOA5. I will be watching the live stream for this event. :) Once again, good luck to all! ;)
Like steady, I unfortunately can't attend this event either. I wish everyone the best of luck though! I def will be viewing live coverage of the event though -- someone rep Tina for me! ;)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
No entry fee means I'll be playing around with a bunch of characters and NOT touching Hayabusa unless it's top 8. Might play Rig. Possibly Tina if my mood calls for it.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Of COURSE my Street Fighter 25th Anniversary chess set ships today and is expected on Friday. Goddamnit.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Not if they try leaving a 24 pound package that's obviously expensive in front of my door at my apartment. Then someone else is gonna enjoy my $350 chess set. I'm actually pretty pissed about all of this. Terrible timing.

Vanity Assassin

Not if they try leaving a 24 pound package that's obviously expensive in front of my door at my apartment. Then someone else is gonna enjoy my $350 chess set. I'm actually pretty pissed about all of this. Terrible timing.
Oh thought maybe it would be left at the leasing office, a lot of apartments do that, if ups or fed x can't reach the person they just leave it at the office, most offices are in the apartment complex, is yours like that?

if not that really sucks and the people who shipped your chess set should of known better and therefore needs a good beating :) I mean don't they know who they are dealing with lol

The HuBBs

Here' the 3D games starting times.

SC5 - 1pm
T6 - 1pm
DOA5 - 2pm
VF5FS - 2pm

Start times:
SC5 - 2pm
T6 - 2pm
DOA5 - 3pm
VF5FS - 3pm

ochosen1o

I just told some one I bet Hatrify shows up! lmaooo. this about to be larrge.

I
I have a 25th anniversary Shirt for you when u arrive anways...question is...New york or Texas....I know u lived in both, which would u rather rep??

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Oh? That's pretty cool, actually, thanks. Either one would work. Shirts like that are rarely tall enough for me so I generally can't wear them anyway. Just display. Appreciate it.

ochosen1o

No problem, I also will be giving out One to Everyone in the top 8 of the tournament. So Now If you take top 8 ur leaving wiith sommmeethinngg!!!!! #Leggooooo

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
There will be other prizes given out to attendees such as the I'm a Fighter necklaces an T-shirts.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I'm getting some locals to randomly enter now that it's free.

On completely unrelated news, I have successfully gotten UPS to hold my package at a distro facility so I can pick it up when I get back. Now I can actually enjoy my chess set. Can't wait to unbox that bad boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD