[Aug 25, 2012] GVN Summer Jam VI - Aug 25 & 26 - Philly,PA (Philadelphia, PA)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
You'll get a bunch of free play in though. No need to worry about a tournament running at the same time. Sounds like a win to me.

Allan Paris

Here' the 3D games starting times.

SC5 - 1pm
T6 - 1pm
DOA5 - 2pm
VF5FS - 2pm

Start times:
SC5 - 2pm
T6 - 2pm
DOA5 - 3pm
VF5FS - 3pm

I will be playing in VF:FS as well, will I get DQ'ed from one of the games if I have match at same time for both games? Also, what system will VF;FS be played on?

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
I was thinking of entering Marvel but I don't really want to carry my arcade stick around lol.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
I will be playing in VF:FS as well, will I get DQ'ed from one of the games if I have match at same time for both games? Also, what system will VF;FS be played on?

If you communicate with the tournament organizer(s) then you should be fine. You only get DQ'd if your match is called, your whereabouts are unknown, and you generally fail to show up for your match within 5 minutes of being called.

ochosen1o

Dannnnng shadeswifteye is in the building as well??!?! its gettin realllllll. Also, Good to know abouy the games cuz I'm playin MK as well.

jaewonz

I'm not sure about that. Usually wireless pads are banned at most tournaments, but the posting on Eric's website and SRK/8WR postings don't say anything in particular about wireless pads. Your best bet is to ask hubbs or big e about it directly.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
VF5 would be set up next to DOA5 anyways, so you won't miss your name being called.most likely. Plus get some carry over from each game... especially since one is free entry :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD