The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tirahrr

Ok, since I was freaking out and kinda annoyed I decided to send them a tweet asking if it's true:
"Is the rumour about DOA5U on the PS4/XBONE true? Will DLC still come out on the old versions? I refuse to buy another game."
Hopefully I don't get ignored this time lol. I feel like I won't.

But seriously, if it gets new gen release and there's no new DLC on the old gen versions anymore I will just boycott the new one and keep playing the old one till DOA6. Fuck that, I refuse to pay for any new shit if you're going to keep doing this to me.

Though if Nyotengu isn't released on the 360 I will be severely pissed

David Gregg

I doubt they would do that again but I still have memories of when 5U was announced and my DOA5+ for the vita became irrelevant due to online becoming a ghost town. :(

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I would rather Team Ninja just keep supporting the PS3 and Xbox 360 version of the game with new DLC. I'd rather they save DOA6 for next generation consoles. DOA5U is picking up a lot of steam right now and I guarantee that not every player who plays this game has purchased a PS4 or Xbox One.

Chapstick

I'd like to say NO ONE CARES ABOUT REMASTERS OF GAMES THAT JUST CAME OUT A YEAR AGO so Team Ninja, please, don't make a ~slightly prettier~ Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate for PlayStation 4 bye.
Didn't you buy Tomb Raider Definitive Edition

tumblr_n7vxz8bajS1r94qowo1_250.jpg

Yurlungur

We don't need to split the community even further by taking half the audience to next gen consoles while the poor folk are still left on last gen.

Actually i think the ps3/4 might have cross play because you can do that with the new guilty gear

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD