The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I was actually wondering about that little detail too. I am not a gothic lolita fashion expert nor a fetish wear expert, but the chest straps and her collar with the metal ring caught my attention as unusual too. It's certainly not the usual maid outfit.

Vigoorian King

Right now this thread is just...
laugh1.gif

Rawbietussin

Best Marie solutions:
a) Give her non-fetish clothes (i.e. gym uniform with full pants, C2/C4 becomes a full bodysuit instead of a leotard, underwear should always be bloomers, etc.)
b) Make her look like a standard DOA girl (i.e. height increase, adult body proportions)

Rawbietussin

Not...really. All that knocks you into is BDSM...

I think you're putting sexual emphasis on things that aren't supposed to be perceived as a sexual act.

So if I say that I want Hitomi to get kicked in the face, it's counted as a sexual thing when all I want is for her to be sent flying across the stage all because she's some braindead, derpy-eyed lovesick leech that I want to simultaneously slam her face on a brick wall?

Tirahrr

Not...really. All that knocks you into is BDSM...

I think you're putting sexual emphasis on things that aren't supposed to be perceived as a sexual act.
Clearly Xhominid has a different opinion to everyone else on why people beat the crap out of other people, so I think it's best just to agree to disagree and call it a day.

Cos srsly, this debate is getting ridiculous. Then again, this thread is usually pretty ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD