The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argentus

ayane kept getting hit by cars:(

jojo-maniac-cars.jpg

I've been drinking. Bayman's backroll/walled 6T spam has never been cooler.

And I've been laughing at how bad Leon players I've been meeting are. I need to do this more often.
Keeping in mind I'm a terrible Leon compared to you, even I look at most leons I see and go "....the hell are you doing?!"

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Lol Alphas. If Ein had an i9 I wouldn't have to try either. Oh wait, Alpha is supposed to be hard to use now. Right? Still don't give a damn. Easy mode spam go. At least I can respect a decent Christie player. I've noticed alcohol does not help with Izunas. They just make them funnier.

Yurlungur

Then later on...

Come on man, atleast practice what you preach.

It's not fap too i just really want a slow motion image of marie's stupid fucking face being punched cause god she pisses me off

If you also read earlier i was talking about a ryona video where ayane was constantly getting hit by cars so it's not that kind of enjoyment but it's like "hahaha she's getting punched in the face it's funny"

besides i like penis.

Xhominid The Demon Within

It's not fap too i just really want a slow motion image of marie's stupid fucking face being punched cause god she pisses me off

If you also read earlier i was talking about a ryona video where ayane was constantly getting hit by cars so it's not that kind of enjoyment but it's like "hahaha she's getting punched in the face it's funny"

besides i like penis.

Even if it isn't to fap to, it's still in Ryona territory my man, you are basically slamming one extreme fetish and then want another for your own gain.

It's still hypocritical on levels man.

Argentus

id like to hit that with a pipe, irritating bird woman
I have not Photoshop so I instead will say this

<insert Chicken Run poster with nyotengu photo shopped in here >

besides i like penis.

Okay yak now what? I hope DOA stops trying to focus on being competitive, and instead goes back to being fighting entertainment, and focuses on dynamic presentation.

To be specific, since they have sweat dirt and see through clothes I hope they include actual collision physics like that new UFC game where you actually see ripples in the flesh when people are hit.

Then we could enjoy Marie Rose having her face smooshed in.

Last edited:

Yurlungur

Even if it isn't to fap to, it's still in Ryona territory my man, you are basically slamming one extreme fetish and then want another for your own gain.

It's still hypocritical on levels man.

Does this really need a full blown argument? Ugh
I find the sexualization of marie to be disgusting, i on the other hand think it's hilarious to hit that brat with either a death fist and/or a huge slap to the face and then back of her head slamming her into the floor

I am not slamming on ryona nor have i ever, glad we had this chat

Xhominid The Demon Within

Does this really need a full blown argument? Ugh
I find the sexualization of marie to be disgusting, i on the other hand think it's hilarious to hit that brat with either a death fist and/or a huge slap to the face and then back of her head slamming her into the floor

I am not slamming on ryona nor have i ever, glad we had this chat

When did I say you ever slammed Ryona? I stated that you condemned Marie Rose's sexualization, yet want her to get beaten in the way that's pretty much very close to Ryona. It's basically slamming one fetish, but then glorifying another(especially since you stated you find Marie Rose getting hit hilarious).

Yurlungur

nope, not touching that or getting into a full blown marie argument
she was put in this game so you can hit her since that is a point of a fighting game,sexualization of a character is not necessary for a fighter i'm ending it there

Number 13

Would be bizarre as hell if MR wasn't sexualized as a different flavored entree to appease the targeted otaku culture in a DoA game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD