The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

Your reaction : DOA6 happens 14 years later.

ROSTER :

- Kasumi (19) and Ayane (18) were cryogenized in DOATEC's labs, like Nina and Anna.
- Christie (40) is the leader of MILF, a new evil corporation kidnapping young shonen. Helena (37) is trying to hunt her.
- Lisa (23) didn't age thanks to science (lol). She's seeking for redemption and became Gen Fu's (81) home nurse.
- Kokoro (33) is the leader of DOATEC Japan and is now a bit evil. She now wears suits like Miyako.
- Rig (?) became super evil and has Genra's mask. He killed Bayman.
- Brad (46) is still drinking and playing with Eliot (32). He incorporated Gen Fu's fighting style.
- Leon (58) is one of the oldest fighter, and still grieves for Lauren's death.
- Zack ( 27) and Niki (24) were kidnapped by aliens and didn't age.
- Nyotengu (1062) kidnapped Ryu (25) and Momiji (35) in another dimension and both didn't age.
- Rachel (?) didn't age because she is a half-demon, she's trying to find Ryu and Momiji.

New characters :
- Ping (19) and Pong (19) are Jann Lee's (36) and Lei Fang's (35) twins, mastering both JKD and Tai Chi. Pong has Eliot's personality, and Ping is a tsundere.
- Adolfa (17) is Hayate's (39) and Hitomi's (34) girl, she has Ein's fighting style.
- Rubio (20) is Governor Tina's (38) and Mila's (35) adopted boy, he masters wrestling. He's trying to find a cure for his grandfather Bass' diabete
- Groar (23) is Bayman's (dead) and Marie-Rose's (missing) adopted teddy bear, using Systema and Sambo. He's trying to find his mother and kill Rig.
- Mei Lin (16) is Gen Fu's granddaughter, mastering Wing Chun. She's in love with Eliot.
- Alpha 548 is Kasumi's sixth clone (combination of Phase 4 and Alpha 152) and is trying to destroy the world... again.

I would personally hate it, but I wanted to imagine the atrocity TN could come up like SC5. I'm too attached to the actual cast. :)

My Bay-by dies and gets replaced by some possessed stuffed animal!? WRRRRY!? I shall never accept this for DOA6! D:<

WisperG

So, how do Jann/Lei and Hayate/Hitomi have children that are 19 and 17 if this only happens 14 years later? :rolleyes:

Also, how old was Mei Lin supposed to be when she was first introduced? Surely she wasn't 2.

Chapstick

ROSTER :

- Kasumi (19) and Ayane (18) were cryogenized in DOATEC's labs, like Nina and Anna.
- Christie (40) is the leader of MILF, a new evil corporation kidnapping young shonen. Helena (37) is trying to hunt her.
- Lisa (23) didn't age thanks to science (lol). She's seeking for redemption and became Gen Fu's (81) home nurse.
- Kokoro (33) is the leader of DOATEC Japan and is now a bit evil. She now wears suits like Miyako.
- Brad (46) is still drinking and playing with Eliot (32). He incorporated Gen Fu's fighting style.
- Nyotengu (1062) kidnapped Ryu (25) and Momiji (35) in another dimension and both didn't age.
- Rachel (?) didn't age because she is a half-demon, she's trying to find Ryu and Momiji.

New characters :
- Ping (19) and Pong (19) are Jann Lee's (36) and Lei Fang's (35) twins, mastering both JKD and Tai Chi. Pong has Eliot's personality, and Ping is a tsundere.
- Adolfa (17) is Hayate's (39) and Hitomi's (34) girl, she has Ein's fighting style.
- Rubio (20) is Governor Tina's (38) and Mila's (35) adopted boy, he masters wrestling. He's trying to find a cure for his grandfather Bass' diabete
- Groar (23) is Bayman's (dead) and Marie-Rose's (missing) adopted teddy bear, using Systema and Sambo. He's trying to find his mother and kill Rig.
- Mei Lin (16) is Gen Fu's granddaughter, mastering Wing Chun. She's in love with Eliot.
- Alpha 548 is Kasumi's sixth clone (combination of Phase 4 and Alpha 152) and is trying to destroy the world... again.

I would personally hate it, but I wanted to imagine the atrocity TN could come up like SC5. I'm too attached to the actual cast. :)
Wait- are you saying Jann and Lei HAD twins or these are just their unrelated replacements in 6? Because based on your ages they would have already had kids for 5 years in 5. Also Adolfa Hitlera would have been born prior to DOA4

Rawbietussin

So, how do Jann/Lei and Hayate/Hitomi have children that are 19 and 17 if this only happens 14 years later? :rolleyes:

Also, how old was Mei Lin supposed to be when she was first introduced? Surely she wasn't 2.

It's the Jun Kazama syndrome.

Mei Lin was 8 before DOA5.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Tina: Wow mila, look at all them undercover titties you got that sure is impressive
Mila: Do you know what other undercover titties are impressive tina?
Tina: Mmmm?
Mila: yours!
Tina: Oh mila, ride me like a cow girl!!
I would go out of my way to top this with a rather long Christie/Mila lemon fic I did on my spare time ... but the content is too NC-17 for this site.

David Gregg

ROSTER :

New characters :

Remind me to never recommend you as a possible story writer for TN. Lol. XD

DontForkWitMe

Until TN puts Leon back into the story and gives him new reason other than proving hes the strongest man in the world to a rotting maggot infested corpse that he used to bang (while still alive you sick fucks). Then i don't give a damn what happens in the story

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD