The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Standard Donor
I actually think Kasumi is the best of the ninjas.She defeated the most bosses,
Kasumi:
Raidou (with Hayabusa's help)
Alpha (sorta with the help of Hayate, Ayane and Hayabusa)

Ryu Hayabusa:
Raidou (with kasumi's help)
Tengu (solo)
Omega (with Hayate and Ayane's help)
Alpha (sorta, with help of other ninjas)

she defeated the ninjas on more then one occassion, and it does kinda help that she is the main character in DOA
She beat Hayabusa a total of 0 times.

Darrell

Anyone notice Momiji has a bunch of animations of Asuka? Even her stance. Seriously. Soo many animations. Her sweeps. throws, kicks. Didn't notice until I was watching someone use her in the battle yesterday.

Chapstick

I recall her fighting him during her story in 2 and winning. Then again if you play Hayabusa's story he wins the same fight. So.. I guess it's kind of like a half win?

Generic soldiers can beat Ryu in melee (throat slitting, grabs, etc). Bayman Leon amd christie are shown as elite. Again logic.
If you stand there and let them do it to you over and over. Plus he can get up from them doing that like nothing happened. Then slice them in half.

Last edited:

13ways

I wonder when the next costume pack will release. Hope the other girls get casual costumes just like Kasumi & Ayane

Anyone notice Momiji has a bunch of animations of Asuka? Even her stance. Seriously. Soo many animations. Her sweeps. throws, kicks. Didn't notice until I was watching someone use her in the battle yesterday.

They both use aikido

13ways

Kasumi:
Raidou (with Hayabusa's help)
Alpha (sorta with the help of Hayate, Ayane and Hayabusa)

Ryu Hayabusa:
Raidou (with kasumi's help)
Tengu (solo)
Omega (with Hayate and Ayane's help)
Alpha (sorta, with help of other ninjas)

Did't she defeat him in 2 though

Chapstick

Here's Kasumi fighting a generic soldier whom she already cut both arms off of

tumblr_mpxp1q86ec1rje51ao3_r2_250.gif

Looks like it was a really close match

Edit- another close match Momiji had

tumblr_mpi6xcI1XW1rje51ao2_250.gif

Brute

Standard Donor
It should also be noted that in the DOA2U manual, it was said that to attack Tengu would be suicide for any human, implying that Hayabusa was the only one capable of defeating him. This may very well make him the most canonically powerful character aside from Hayabusa and possibly the other ninjas.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
i personally put Ayane above Kasumi because she has better feats like destroying a skyscraper in the span of a few seconds,then Kasumi, then Hayate. if he wants to show what he can do tell him to get his ass in NG4

the biggest disadvantage the non combatants have against the ninja is the lack of good weapon feats. even if they cant match the speed as long as they can turn around in time to block or avoid a flash strike then its not entirely impossible to hold their own.
the soldiers in NG actually fight pretty similar to Bayman already but i think they have inferior technique, it would come down to Bayman's skill with a knife and whether or not he can use one of his fatal counters while fighting with it.
Christie although likely unable to defend herself is very evasive and if DOA4 wasnt BS she can fight with a neuro toxin on her nails meaning getting cut by her would likely become a waiting and suriving game till the poison takes effect.

i wouldn't place bets on either of them to beat out the ninjas but i think it would be a more interesting fight than is expected.

D

Deleted member 473

Zack kills everyone because he is an alien with a secret IQ over 2000. End of story. :D XD ZAKKU! BEEEAAAAAMMMM!

Brute

Standard Donor
According to the game's in-game news feed, the "Sexy Schoolgirl"/teacher pack is apparently now available for download (I checked; it isn't). I swear if the 12 costumes that are supposedly coming are a bunch of fucktastic schoolgirl atrocities TN deserves a week in the shame box.

Number 13

Hayabusa was too busy casually blowing up helicopters in both DoA 4 and DoA 5 to care much about Alpha 152 since Tengu was likely the more worthy opponent for him.
197fireball.gif

That is the difference between the earth and the heavens.

Edit: What? Didn't we already get Schoolgirl outfits? Also does that mean Ein is gonna stay forever with 3 costumes? :(

David Gregg

According to the game's in-game news feed, the "Sexy Schoolgirl"/teacher pack is apparently now available for download (I checked; it isn't). I swear if the 12 costumes that are supposedly coming are a bunch of fucktastic schoolgirl atrocities TN deserves a week in the shame box.

Have to say though that I may have "accidentally" contributed to the school-themed tantrum way back when...
This was one of them that I uploaded sorry (:oops:)

moomiji vs 2.png

13ways

The next pack is going to be a sexy schoolgirl/teacher pack? that sounds cool can't wait to see how they look :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD