The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

AkaShocka

I actually think Kasumi is the best of the ninjas.She defeated the most bosses, she defeated the ninjas on more then one occassion, and it does kinda help that she is the main character in DOA

Hayabusa would be next, then Ayane, then Hayate. Not saying that Hayate is the weakest, but he hasn't shown that he is as great as the others. He has lost to the ninjas before (not that he didn't them before), he got captured like twice now, and he is the only ninja that didn't defeat a boss yet. I do hope he is shown more to.be just as great if not better in DOA6
She is? LOL. Nice joke there, I was rolling for a bit.
Ok even is Kasumi beat all bosses, which she didn't, she will still not be better than Hayabusa.
Ryu ended Raidou's life. I think Kasumi helped but Ryu still did it.
Kasumi was helped to kill Alpha or phase four or whoever that boss was.
DOA4! - Kasumi failed all types of miserably to kill Alpha in DOA4. Helena came a lot closer than Kasumi did and she not even a ninja! Helena got skills like that. But Helena blew up the building almost killing Alpha.
Kasumi is just that character who takes credit for everything. Besides I think she is the weakest ninja honestly. Because we know Ayane can bust her, no issue, but something holds Ayane back because she doesn't want to hurt her cousin/sister or whatever. But I think Ayane can easily end Kasumi's life.

Chapstick

I am holding some hope some teacher outfits will be given to some dudes. They won't be. But I can dream of Rig in something like a white button up shirt with rolled up sleeves, a black tie, some nice slacks, and a pair of dark brown dress shoes. Or a version of that with a light sweater over it for someone else like Jacky. Idk.

But we'll probably get school teacher Rachel with a copy and paste of Tina's business dlc.

Also they need to cut it out with the early dlc messages saying stuff is up when it won't be for another 24 hours.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
you are comparing Helena blowing up a building to Kasumi actually fighting Alpha face to face. something to keep in mind is Alpha is no joke although not that strong she sports some of the best agility in the NG/DOA verse i dont even think Ryu has gone up against a someone like her in the NG games. yes the Alchemist were quick but they didn't teleport spam like she does

David Gregg

Except why does it only have to be girls? Especially since 4 of them already have school uniforms!

Examples in other games:
Tekken:
steve.png

Dynasty Warriors:

Momiji-Baybee

I don't understand TN. Why the hell do they keep making stupid decisions when it comes to dlc costumes. I swear a 12 costume pack with schoolgirl/teacher costumes? Really TN. They are other characters that need love too.

Instead of TN making a 12 costume pack of schoolgirl/teacher pack they need to do the right thing.... And add a 14 costume pack of schoolgirl/teacher costumes. Pai and Sarah should get school spirit as well :)

Cla

Standard Donor
I was wondering about that alert about the Schoolgirl/Teacher costumes too. Seems super early to put that notice up, considering PSN doesn't update until late Tuesday. Can someone on Xbox360 confirm whether or not the costumes are available there yet?

David Gregg

I was wondering about that alert about the Schoolgirl/Teacher costumes too. Seems super early to put that notice up, considering PSN doesn't update until late Tuesday. Can someone on Xbox360 confirm whether or not the costumes are available there yet?

Last time I checked they were not.

AkaShocka

I don't understand TN. Why the hell do they keep making stupid decisions when it comes to dlc costumes. I swear a 12 costume pack with schoolgirl/teacher costumes? Really TN. They are other characters that need love too.

Instead of TN making a 12 costume pack of schoolgirl/teacher pack they need to do the right thing.... And add a 14 costume pack of schoolgirl/teacher costumes. Pai and Sarah should get school spirit as well :)
Well. They are grown as hell...... Lmao

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Ya know the guys.... should get more costumes.... they don't have alot.... And....

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! MORE GIRL COSTUMES!!!!

tumblr_m8ugkgOhNd1qdkuy3.gif

I wonder how they'll look like though? Can't wait to see

(p.s. I'm not excited for the lack of male costumes.... I just get really excited for thegirls :) )

Me want Kasumi

Something is telling me Zack won't ever get any DLC.... *sigh* :(

lol stop getting so worked up, he and the other guys will get them soon I promise ya that. Just hope it's sooner rather then later though

None of the males will 'cause TN can't go into the office without jerking off the entire time.

If only they were the JoJo Bizarre Adventure development team :(

Calling it now, Kasumi's will be her long-sleeved navy one. With a shorter skirt.

Hopefully not, that would be a waste.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD