The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Samurai

Y'know, even an "I dunno, Dutch" would be appreciated at this point. At least it would give me the illusion I wasn't being totally ignored.

StrikerSashi

Premium Donor
Rachel's huge. It looks more silly with Ayane spinning around, 'cause it looks like you can fit multiple Ayane's in Rachel.

Rawbietussin

Oh my god Leon.

Make him playable. While the pansy Ninjas flip around with their swords and magic spells, The Ultimate Weapon will break all comers by hand. And you may ask, how would he take out, say, an enemy tank without a magic sword? I'll tell you, friend. Dervish Throw.

Best part? He only joined to juggernaut the fiends because one of them called him weak.

Since you mentioned flip, I don't know how the hell will he jump around high like they do. Not to mention, dash his way to defend himself and how the rest are too friggin speedy.

While I don't expect him in anything but an appearance I have speculated on ideas for him.

Bayman would likely use a combat knife, his other hand would be free. his combat style would revolve around him getting enemies back turned (either by dodging or knocking them around) where he could do critical grabs that would cause massive damage or insta-kill weaker enemies.

I really need to learn how to animate someday so I can bring my ideas to life.

He was able to intercept Ryu's knife coming at him at 3. He probably knows how to throw it like they do too.

Argentus

Since you mentioned flip, I don't know how the hell will he jump around high like they do. Not to mention, dash his way to defend himself and how the rest are too friggin speedy.

He was able to intercept Ryu's knife coming at him at 3. He probably knows how to throw it like they do too.

Why would Leon need to flip, leap or dash? Just let the enemy come to him. Hell, let him retain his counters from DOA.

Though he can leap (leaping headbutt) and dash (shoulder dash, cross charge, etc).

Rawbietussin

Why would Leon need to flip, leap or dash? Just let the enemy come to him. Hell, let him retain his counters from DOA.

Though he can leap (leaping headbutt) and dash (shoulder dash, cross charge, etc).

Everyone plays NG as if it was a speed game and jump around building to building. While I see that viable, it's probably going to be hard with a time limit on or enemies re-spawning every time.

Argentus

Everyone plays NG as if it was a speed game and jump around building to building. While I see that viable, it's probably going to be hard with a time limit on or enemies re-spawning every time.

The difference is that it takes the ninjas a few hits to kill anyone. With leon, they are dead once he makes contact. He ain't letting go till they stop twitching. So he could kill enemies faster in Exchange for less agility.

Rawbietussin

The difference is that it takes the ninjas a few hits to kill anyone. With leon, they are dead once he makes contact. He ain't letting go till they stop twitching. So he could kill enemies faster in Exchange for less agility.

Unless it's an enemy with an obnoxious length of health bars or too big to do grabs on, rendering them useless. He should have a weapon at least or maybe learn some spell that increases the damage of his hits (even if it's unlikely).

Argentus

Unless it's an enemy with an obnoxious length of health bars or too big to do grabs on, rendering them useless. He should have a weapon at least or maybe learn some spell that increases the damage of his hits (even if it's unlikely).

Too big to grapple? No such thing.
tumblr_mpna3bj5dv1rs0ot2o1_400.png

The bigger the enemy, the more awesome his grabs will be. Ever seen hulk kneecap giant man?

Chapstick

Have you played NG or even seen gameplay from it?

A lot of enemies don't need to come near you to kill you. Lasers, fireballs, energy blasts, bullets, missiles. If Leon can't jump up at a flying dragon or dash out of the way of a fire blast, what's to stop it from just blasting the hell out of him until he dies? Actually the same goes for a simple goon with an RPG on top of a roof.

Argentus

Have you played NG or even seen gameplay from it?

A lot of enemies don't need to come near you to kill you. Lasers, fireballs, energy blasts, bullets, missiles. If Leon can't jump up at a flying dragon or dash out of the way of a fire blast, what's to stop it from just blasting the hell out of him until he dies? Actually the same goes for a simple goon with an RPG on top of a roof.

Throw things at them. Like other enemies and vehicles. Or tear the ebvironment apart to knock them down. Or yank them out of the sky when they come too close And beat out the rpg, by sending it back to the goon with an arm grenade. That's right, pimp slap the rpg rocket back at the sender. If Ryu can block an explosion with a sword, Leon can do that much, at LEAST.

I'm fine with him occasionally using a lmg, but his sheer awesomeness should be his main weapon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD