The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

UpSideDownGRUNT

Isn't NG3 set after DoA4 and before DoA5? I mean Hayate lends Ryu the Jinran Maru, and that weapon is supposedly only handed down to each leader of the Mugen Tenshin which Hayate was only made leader after the events of DoA2.

That and Ayane is roughly the same age as she is in DoA5 there's a few things that hint at that.

Also why are you guys talking about Ninja Gaiden in a DoA5U thread? xD

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Because NG is close enough to DOA to get away with it.

anyhow, you have the NES NG seres and DOA1-4 in one time line but the current is made of Diminsions and the NG reboots.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Bayman, aside from my fanboy bias he can A) hold his own in a fight and wouldn't look weird killing things B) looks for conflicts so him ending up in a feind outbreak wouldn't be surprising.

Helena could also make a cameo appearance being head of DOATEC could give Ryu some information or something.

Rawbietussin

Bayman, aside from my fanboy bias he can A) hold his own in a fight and wouldn't look weird killing things B) looks for conflicts so him ending up in a feind outbreak wouldn't be surprising.

Helena could also make a cameo appearance being head of DOATEC could give Ryu some information or something.

I wonder what weapon will he utilize considering that most of them do is dash around over and over to attack a group of enemies since punches and kicks are hardly ever used.

PJudge

I wonder what weapon will he utilize considering that most of them do is dash around over and over to attack a group of enemies since punches and kicks are hardly ever used.
Guns. I could see Bayman as a dual pistols kind of guy. He already has a tank roll too, so could be used as a roll like Ryu's.

I'd like to see Tengu appear in the NG universe, as he could work there too. Leon would be my obvious choice though.

Rawbietussin

Guns. I could see Bayman as a dual pistols kind of guy. He already has a tank roll too, so could be used as a roll like Ryu's.

I'd like to see Tengu appear in the NG universe, as he could work there too. Leon would be my obvious choice though.

Tengu would be a nice add but like fiends, it's best if he's a villain. Leon would be best holding a machine gun.

It would be funny if his tank roll would be his dash and damage enemies by flipping them over as he curls up towards them. I think it's preferable that he uses a bazooka since it makes the killing more of a widespread area damage than 2 pistols. Maybe he can throw grenades as well.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
While I don't expect him in anything but an appearance I have speculated on ideas for him.

Bayman would likely use a combat knife, his other hand would be free. his combat style would revolve around him getting enemies back turned (either by dodging or knocking them around) where he could do critical grabs that would cause massive damage or insta-kill weaker enemies.

I really need to learn how to animate someday so I can bring my ideas to life.

Argentus

Any hunch on which non-ninja that should enter NG's universe? I hate keeping them in place in just the DOA series. :/

Oh my god Leon.

Make him playable. While the pansy Ninjas flip around with their swords and magic spells, The Ultimate Weapon will break all comers by hand. And you may ask, how would he take out, say, an enemy tank without a magic sword? I'll tell you, friend. Dervish Throw.

Best part? He only joined to juggernaut the fiends because one of them called him weak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD