News Team NINJA Costume Contest

Argentus

No, I was saying I wish this was the list of DLCs (because most of my favourite costumes are in), and Koda's costume and Blue Hair Mila would have looked nice on that list too (and Steward Bayman to an extent).
ah yeah. I'm gonna be a little bitter about it for a while. not because I lost to a better costume, but because I didn't. I lost to cuter pictures. wwas all confidant that I'd do well because I was sure I'd be one of the only people giving Mila a real tomboy outfit, which was true, and the voting was a harsh reminder that most people don't like tomboy outfits, even on tomboy characters. instead gonna get another daisy duke vest outfit, like her red visor getup. which I also don't like. TThis is just the same disappointment cycle I go through pretty much every time Mila gets dlc, and I have GOT to stop getting my hopes up that shell get something suitable, when its only happened a few times before. So apologies for being so negative, all.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Both designs are good but the blue Kasumi designer has more friends on FB and the black Kasumi designer has more friends on twitter, it's pretty simple ;p

Also White Rabbit Eliot is performing slightly better on Twitter than Punk Rock Eliot, who won the whole contest on Facebook. It's all about connections, fans and friends (and of course a little bit about the quality of the design too). ;)

Last edited:

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Just a friendly reminder that if you are consistently disagreeing with someone, just use the Ignore function. Got a few reports recently that didn't need to be submitted in the first place. If nobody is being directly attacked, nobody is going to have posts removed. That simple.

That aside, congratulations to @Tyaren are in order, as well as anybody else that took the time to submit anything to the contest. Some truly talented artists and creative minds we have in our community.

David Gregg

By the way people I think that you are misunderstanding the twitter messages of TN: some Japanese people asked them to post the most voted outfits from the fans for each character even on twitter (maybe for who hasn't a FB account?): TN accepted the request, deciding to include for each character the first most voted outfit that wasn't able to be part of the 15 winners.

Exactly. This isn't another poll. Just TN showcasing the entries that didn't make it to the top 10 but still was the popular vote for that character. :)

Blash

The only thing I'm concerned about the Eliot outfit is the same issue most designs have VS their final product; is that they always look better on paper. I would love to see the Eliot, yes with the black hair streak (which, in fairness should be QUITE easy to do), but with maybe a unique winning pose relative to the drawing.

Thats asking A LOT and probably wouldn't/couldn't happen. I just hope all the outfits that DO make it into the game are as good as the drawings!

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
The only thing I'm concerned about the Eliot outfit is the same issue most designs have VS their final product; is that they always look better on paper. I would love to see the Eliot, yes with the black hair streak (which, in fairness should be QUITE easy to do), but with maybe a unique winning pose relative to the drawing.

Thats asking A LOT and probably wouldn't/couldn't happen. I just hope all the outfits that DO make it into the game are as good as the drawings!

i wouldn't mind if they adjusted mine i skimped on a lot of details with armor

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
What one was yours again?
bayman armor.jpg

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD