• Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I see 'some' resemblances but it's DOA. Not as much as people are making out though.

16084231898_d77a7a331f_o.jpg

It IS the exact same model!

Baal bal

@ everyone saying, she only slightly resembles Marie Rose, look at this:

16084248150_2ca2d2ca67_o.jpg

I just changed her hair color and eye color and voilà: Marie Rose! Team Ninja obviously did the same thing, just in reverse.
Model wise, i clearly see differences. Look at her eyes, not the same space in-between, not the same angle of rotation. Now look at her mandibular bone, it look a lot more thin and adult. Her face looks more "aged" than MR. If i were to give age rating based on the face, she'll be 17, while MR would be 11.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
well at least now we know that she is the biggest.... troll ... LOL

This is so shit..

We dont want Raidou they said...
We want someone new they said...
Well enjoy your shitty design...

If that's really her face, that has to be the laziest shit ever... (I'm still hoping that image is a photoshop..)

Last edited:

RetroMe91

I am confused... This character is like 6 times more original than Phase-4 and she already have like 12 times as many disappointed fans... people are so upset about this girl, but so many people praised TN for Phase-4... they literally copied Kasumi both appearance and moveset, they only altered her moveset slightly, added a greenish aura, and gave her different costumes. Phase-4 should have had more disappointing fans. In fact, Phase-4 was the biggest disappointment thus far to me (now she is only the biggest disappointment because we couldn't just have her instead of Kasumi)...

Anyway, I think she is adorable and I am actually quite excited! I may be a sucker for playing as pink haired characters, but I am still excited. She may have a super rad moveset.

KwonJigglypuff

I am confused... This character is like 6 times more original than Phase-4 and she already have like 12 times as many disappointed fans... people are so upset about this girl, but so many people praised TN for Phase-4... they literally copied Kasumi both appearance and moveset, they only altered her moveset slightly, added a greenish aura, and gave her different costumes. Phase-4 should have had more disappointing fans. In fact, Phase-4 was the biggest disappointment thus far to me (now she is only the biggest disappointment because we couldn't just have her instead of Kasumi)...

Anyway, I think she is adorable and I am actually quite excited! I may be a sucker for playing as pink haired characters, but I am still excited. She may have a super rad moveset.

I'm sure her moveset will convince more people.

UpSideDownGRUNT

No,no. One Hayate was too much already, Ein is the original and should have never had his memories brought back.

Back on topic:
Honoka does look slightly older but that's it, other than that its just an edited facersh to make her her more Japanese looking.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
They basically gave Marie Rose tits just to satisfy all who complained before that she didn't have any ...

enjoy your Marie+Tits ..

Honestly.. even if they wanted to go down the sister route ... CHANGE THE FUCKING FACE!... hell even twins have differences... give her a fucking mole at least .. a scar .. an eyepatch ... anything...

this might as well just be a different hairstyle for Marie..
This is just way beyond lazy at this point... especially for a new character

Kronin

I'm sure her moveset will convince more people.

It's just the happening of the usual standard route:
  • Character appears: people strongly dislike or like it (but the vocal majority on FSD usually dislike it XD);
  • Character is showned in animations and fighting, the appreciation of the character get an evident raise;
  • Some people after to see her in action on the trailer (or better on JPN arcade, but this time will not be the case) start to think that she will be OP;
  • The character is for being released on the game, an huge mass of people state that she will be her new main;
  • After a few weeks, rational depictions on the skills of the character are made and the character with a certain degree return to get a popularity in the standards of the game (female charas compared to males, flashy movesets compared to more static ones, etc..). Of course it will end to be really the new main for some dedicated players, even if for a much less number compared to what could appear in the beginning.

It's the cycle of the life of any new characters (for DoA, but I assume for every fighting games, even if the last phase of course will be different according to the series) :p

[However for fairness has to be said that there are some people that are outside from this cycle, usually getting a starting opinion that ends to not know changes - I'm not talking about me]

Also, in before @EMPEROR_COW getting a rethinking after to have seen her in action XD

Last edited:

werewolfgold

people are so upset about this girl, but so many people praised TN for Phase-4...
Wait. Who? Where? Where was this at? I remember thinking that her power blow was cool, but that was about it. lol

I suppose her move set is different enough from Kasumi's if that counts as praise...

And Honoka's face isn't quite the same as Marie's. But, it sure as hell isn't different enough. Where's that eyepatch at? That picture 'shoop was supposed to be a joke, but...
Spoiler everyone: it's Marie Rose with pink hair and big boobs.

Trollolololol...

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD