Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Yaiba

Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other

Votes: 64 56.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marteze

Y'all gotta chill. Honestly, what female characters in DOA do not resemble each other somewhat? Plus, we have ONE clear image. And we haven't seen what all this character has to offer.

Russian-chiropractic19

Standard Donor
Please stop hating on her, not because it's "mean" but because it's fucking bizarre. the girl looks just like MR I should hate her more than anyone yet I'm liking her and everyone else hates her

It's like like looking at yourself in the mirror and you're wearing a hat, when you aren't wearing one. like twilight zone shit. point is quit fucking with my head @_@

Mayor-Of-Mustard

Please stop hating on her, not because it's "mean" but because it's fucking bizarre. the girl looks just like MR I should hate her more than anyone yet I'm liking her and everyone else hates her

It's like like looking at yourself in the mirror and you're wearing a hat, when you aren't wearing one. like twilight zone shit. point is quit fucking with my head @_@
Ano she could have ended up looking like this
Komoe_(6).jpg

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Please stop hating on her, not because it's "mean" but because it's fucking bizarre. the girl looks just like MR I should hate her more than anyone yet I'm liking her and everyone else hates her.

I'm not hating her at all... I just said and proofed, how she has the exact same face as Marie Rose. Nothing more or less. Yes, that lazyness does disappoint me somewhat, but I'm still pretty thrilled to see her in action in the upcoming trailer. :)

RoboJoe

I didn't have any expectations so I'm not disappointed by this character. In fact I'm pleasantly surprised. An evil school girl that blasts people with dark magic. A character like that sounds like she came straight out of Tekken, which makes me happy because Tekken characters are 10x more interesting than some DOA characters because they have a cartoonish, over the top, caricature quality to them which I enjoy.

Addictrian

Honestly.. even if they wanted to go down the sister route ... CHANGE THE FUCKING FACE!... hell even twins have differences... give her a fucking mole at least .. a scar .. an eyepatch ... anything...

this might as well just be a different hairstyle for Marie..
This is just way beyond lazy at this point... especially for a new character[/QUOTE]

Woooooooooooooooow someone is really upset .

What did u All Expect ?
After Copy Paste is the NEW New Content Shit ???

We have lots of RECOLOR SHIT .we have lots of KASUMIS (Alpha ,PHASE 4 )
We have 2 EIN/HAYATE

We have everything 2 or three or 4 times again.

After All its just a UPDATE to DOA 5 :p (TN says)

And we have REincarnations in NYO TENGU and RAIDOU ...so what ?

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
I'm not hating her at all... I just said and proofed, how she has the exact same face as Marie Rose. Nothing more or less. Yes, that lazyness does disappoint me somewhat, but I'm still pretty thrilled to see her in action in the upcoming trailer. :)

I'm extremely upset with the laziness...
I'm sorry but the last round update couldn't be more half assed than this...

I really had some hope that yes they will become a little more tasteful .. they added the fan outfits, Raidou, two decent looking stages... sure it wasn't enough but I was still thinking in my head, "you know? its not so bad... " ... now... its fucking bad ...

they really need to change the face ... its that fucking simple...

Addictrian

SRY MISTER Cow ...but all they have to do , is to listen truly to us FANS :p

WE know what the Game makes the GAME everlasting :p

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I'm extremely upset with the laziness...
I'm sorry but the last round update couldn't be more half assed than this...

I really had some hope that yes they will become a little more tasteful .. they added the fan outfits, Raidou, two decent looking stages... sure it wasn't enough but I was still thinking in my head, "you know? its not so bad... " ... now... its fucking bad ...

they really need to change the face ... its that fucking simple...

Maybe it's supposed to be some secret identity of Marie Rose though. Marie Rose by day and at night she transforms into Honoka, a magical, big-boobed pirate girl with pink hair? XD So they can't help but give her the same face. They probably thought, we wouldn't notice with the pink hair and two other more eye-catching attributes" of hers...

Kronin

Before Raidou's C2 that appears to everyone pink beside me, and now I'm not able to see similar characters looking to the comparison between Marie and Honoka... I don't know, maybe my eyes work really different (not better) compared to the most of people XD

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD