Status
Not open for further replies.

SoftCabbage

Hate to be the party pooper, breaking up a conversation of this kind is a mortal sin for any true DOAer (even tho DOA6 needs a real pop at a same sex couple, not just a titalating lesbian fantasy (lets go Tina/Mila)), but before we get a strict warning or closed...

When is the next DLC meant to be out!?

Tina needs a dick.

And to answer the on-topic-question, it's Soon

P2p1mbs

Tina needs a dick.

...i cant think of a response for this without it being VERY inappropriate...

...going back on the subject of dlcs, i noticed that this costume/season pass doesn't seem to have an all female bundle, that and the fact that the last bundle will release on march is a good indicator that march will be the last month for dlcs. i would say the odds a re good that we'll get an announcement for doa6 by E3 and the game will come out next year.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Can't see it. They have other games in development and I think a ninja gaiden will come first.
It Would Be Awesome If the next Ninja Gaiden Mentioned a 6th Tournament at the end of the credits...But thats just me Hoping For some kind of doa6 Announcement also I wonder if we would be able to transfer costumes?....

xXSilverSearcherxX

What do you so desperately need in doa6 that 5 is not doing?
Well...For Starters 5 Has done more then enough Having 2 different Versions 4 added characters soon to be a 5th and Tons of Added DLC Honestly at this point they might as well make a Doa6 The Hype For 5 Has Really Died since all that's added In The new versions is just DLC and maybe some characters but that's it I'm hoping that the release of DOAX3 Could possibly mean Doa6 in the future

Tyaren

Standard Donor
DOA5LR is still pretty relevant and we are still seeing DLC, new characters and stages. After the support will have finally stopped (at the end of this year?) I expect at least a two year pause till there's an announcemnt for DOA6. They need time to develop it after all and they will very likely develop and release a new Ninja Gaiden first.

Blash

I expect at least a two year pause till there's an announcemnt for DOA6. They need time to develop it after all and they will very likely develop and release a new Ninja Gaiden first.

I completely agree! I want to see DOA6 change totally. I want to see more entertaining DOA2/4 rounds, with interesting, fun and original danger zones and interactions. I want to see character development, and a bit of creativity with the costumes. Keep the T and A and the bikinis, but give us the choice of personally fitting outfits the suit the characters, showing off their fighting and out-of-fighting personalities.

The game play will always evolve, we know that, but we can't control what the company developing it might do. Wether its Tomb Raider Angel of Darkness 'bad', or Street Fighter 2 turbo 'good', thats in the hand of the developers. However, we as the community have the power to say what we want to see from a aesthetic point of view.

However, wether or not TN's nationalistic policy even bother listen to the US and EU (where the game is still supported even though we have had to put up with their global ignorance), is another story. If they just listen to their japanese fans, we will have nothing but Ayane's horrible halloween bat bikini!

Chapstick

I want them to consult with top players again about shaping the gameplay but instead they'll probably consult Japan about what bikinis to include for preorder bonuses
Well...For Starters 5 Has done more then enough Having 2 different Versions 4 added characters soon to be a 5th and Tons of Added DLC Honestly at this point they might as well make a Doa6 The Hype For 5 Has Really Died since all that's added In The new versions is just DLC and maybe some characters but that's it I'm hoping that the release of DOAX3 Could possibly mean Doa6 in the future
There have been 5 versions (5V, 5+, 5U, 5UA, 5LR) with 10 new characters soon to be an 11th

Tyaren

Standard Donor
You two have to agree though, that even though Japan is indeed the source of all evil regarding DOA lol, there are A LOT of Western players out there who love the route Team Ninja is taking. Alone in this forum there is a sizable amount of forumers who go crazy (in the positive way) whenever new pervy DLC is released. Also go take a look in the threads about DOAX3, be it here or in other forums. The thirst is real! A few weeks ago I was in the DOAX3 thread and I dared to be pretty openly critical of the game and it's "aspirations" and the mob of tits and ass avatar users was nearly lynching me until Brute came to my rescue. Yes, it happened in this very forum. I shall never forget that woeful day.

raining_david_tennant.gif

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

And here we go again...

How about you actually make an effort to talk to Team Ninja rather than be pessimistic and whine on forums?
It will not always succeed the first time but if quit and give up, then it becomes pointless to whine about it doesn't it?

UpSideDownGRUNT

You two have to agree though, that even though Japan is indeed the source of all evil regarding DOA lol, there are A LOT of Western players out there who love the route Team Ninja is taking. Alone in this forum there is a sizable amount of forumers who go crazy (in the positive way) whenever new pervy DLC is released. Also go take a look in the threads about DOAX3, be it here or in other forums. The thirst is real! A few weeks ago I was in the DOAX3 thread and I dared to be pretty openly critical of the game and it's "aspirations" and the mob of tits and ass avatar users was nearly lynching me until Brute came to my rescue. Yes, it happened in this very forum. I shall never forget that woeful day.

raining_david_tennant.gif
LOL I think I even know who you mean xD

I'm getting DOAX3 for the "plot" though, idk about this obscene sexy stuff you speak of :rolleyes:

also tomorrow night could be the fatefull day of Tatsunoko o_O

Chapstick

And here we go again...

How about you actually make an effort to talk to Team Ninja rather than be pessimistic and whine on forums?
It will not always succeed the first time but if quit and give up, then it becomes pointless to whine about it doesn't it?
Whining makes you feel better about things that have no chance of changing, it's probably scientifically proven. Didn't @werewolfgold talk to Hayashi personally at an event?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD