Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
She looks so cool in this one:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__mila_c2__by_doafanboi-d6qguqc.jpg

It's my favorite on her. Wished she had more like this...

SoftCabbage

So once again I like something (Kasumi and Ayane's costumes) that no one else does. And I mean NO ONE. Do you know what it's like being the only person who has my opinions? It's not fun! It's soul grinding in its sheer isolation and lonliness, just being the one guy who thinks something's good when everyone else disagrees, often loudly. I don't like being the only one who likes just about anything here! Maybe I need a new forum...

Well, first of all, TN can't please everyone.
Secondly, people have different taste.
Third, people can complain or compliment anytime they want, as long as they have a solid point.
Fourth, what you like and what they like really doesn't matter. If you like it, you like it. You don't need anyone else to also like what you like.
Fifth, know the game, know the community, know the bullshit.

xXSilverSearcherxX

Except the Last Round exclusive they were all DLC at one point, not defaults.
Well Then I Guess Not all DLC for her Has been Just Swimsuits and school girl stuff like some people say.....But still shes been getting that more often...I Hope she gets something Better in the tatsunoko Costume pack

P2p1mbs

technically speaking; only 2 of those were dlc (and one became default), the first 2 were defaults for the rereleases...
for clarification:
<-default for ultimate
<-default for last round
<-paid dlc
<-FREE dlc, now default

Chapstick

The fourth one was free but stolen from Tina. Mila needs to keep her grubby mitts out of the Armstrongs' closets

P2p1mbs

The fourth one was free but stolen from Tina. Mila needs to keep her grubby mitts out of the Armstrongs' closets
i think it looks good on her, when she wears it, it reminds me of tina back in doa1 with her dark hair

also, i like to think there are other things of tina's that mila wants to get her hands on ;)

Argentus

She looks so cool in this one:

my_favorite_doa_outfits__mila_c2__by_doafanboi-d6qguqc.jpg

It's my favorite on her. Wished she had more like this...
And to me that's also her hottest outfit <3

But yeah its easily her best outfit.

I Like how she is able to look like a tom boy/Sporty yet still show off a little bit of her feminine Side

But Most Of the Pictures above Are Defaults So :/

Bottom right is fine but the rest are EW no.

I'm sorry but the short shorts are just gross to me. Plus she has way too many of that "boots gloves crop top and short shorts outfit". They should trim it down to only ONE of that outfit, in which case the fan designed camo one. Cut out
The red jacket one
The cop dlc
Her yellow mma outfit
The overalls (that ones just gross overall)
Racing outfit

Mila's the type of girl that looks hotter dressing casually, with actual pants. Fits her down to earth style better IMO.

FYI this is my fav outfit for her

1496298_1381446608772397_1779662532_o.jpg

What he said. When we talk "defaults we mean "starter costumes from vanilla back before any dlc".

Miles defaults are her best, while her good dlc is

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

latest

There's a couple others that are okay like Casual and her last bikini (one with the white shirt and glasses) as well as the volleyball shirt and bikini bottom, but otherwise its been total crap.

Though like I said before I make an exception to bedtime dlc for personal fetish lol.

And for gods sake fuck all those bikinis Jesus. That includes mummy and robokinis.

Zero Beat

So once again I like something (Kasumi and Ayane's costumes) that no one else does. And I mean NO ONE. Do you know what it's like being the only person who has my opinions? It's not fun! It's soul grinding in its sheer isolation and lonliness, just being the one guy who thinks something's good when everyone else disagrees, often loudly. I don't like being the only one who likes just about anything here! Maybe I need a new forum...

Anyway, the reason I like them is that they remind me of Kill La Kill, and they'd go really well with the Side Ponytails each of them had. I'm calling Ayane's Chouketsu (Chou is Japanese for Butterfly) and Kasumi's Hanaketsu (Hana being Japanese for flower.)

I like them too. Only part I disagree with is that instead of Hanaketsu, I'd go with Sakuraketsu to fit with her theme of cherry blossoms everywhere,

A Kill la Kill pack with transformations would also be sweet, though they'd have to stretch it a bit to get the 16 minimum and Kill la Kill was a while ago.

xXSilverSearcherxX

This seems like this is the last Season pass we will get...There is 101 costumes...16 We are getting this Month From the tatsunoko DLC Pack And 34 From the February Valentines day DLC pack Another 30 From the Samurai Warriors mashup Set And then 5 more from Naotora Li's Debut pack...Then what? thats like 85 Costumes in Total So Far...Goodbye pack maybe? I Hope not I want them to keep making DLC for this game...Its Fun when people Speculate

Argentus

Honestly next dlc should extend timer in character select so we actually have time to scroll through all these costumes. Or at least disable the damn ones we haven't actually bought.

HHH816

yeah , i need more time to choose hair type and panties

and disable the space for the costume that we didn't buy

like they do it in paradise movies

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD