Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
http://www.famitsu.com/news/201503/20074629.html

SK:EV new promo, a bit NSFW
drooling-7.gif
*sees nothing NSFW*
Funny Dead or Alive meme 7.jpg

lotr9690

It's probably no surprise to some of you that I'm not the biggest fan of this collaboration.
Phoebe-Buffet-This-is-Brand-New-Information-Friends.gif
If you guys like it, that's totally cool. I tried to look on the brighter side. I always enjoy a new hairstyle even if it's attached to creeper lingerie. If there were new hairstyles and they were good hairstyles I would be inclined to maybe purchase a few items to reward TN for offering variety (that's how I would justify it in my head lol). Especially since Helena is getting the character Haruka, according to TN's twitter:
CAW_f8sUUAA4pJF.jpg

A quick google search reveals that, "Haruka has brown hair that is curled at the ends with a large pink bow on top." So basically she's just getting Haruka's lingerie and floating coat that refuses to cover her body? LOL! Noooooo thank you! I mean, I REALIZE it sounds silly and weird but a new hairstyle would make that costume even bearable.

I'll just be blunt... this collaboration seems to be just another obvious fetish DLC than an actual collaboration.
777138.gif
And yes, I know what Senran Kagura is. But, still! C'mon.

Example: Kasumi's Asuka outfit even with black hair and a white tie is waaay too similiar to her 3 or 4 schoolgirl-esque outfits. Just because Asuka is the main girl from Senran Kagura doesn't mean we have to match her to Kasumi, DOA's poster girl. It just seems like a lateral move. It's gonna be so disappointing if Lisa gets Homura just because of her skin color lol.
But that's just my personal opinion.

If they give Helena Haruka's hairstyle I will use this, in spite of my dislike-of-fanservicey-Senran-Kagura-franchise-feelings.

Baal bal

It's probably no surprise to some of you that I'm not the biggest fan of this collaboration.
Phoebe-Buffet-This-is-Brand-New-Information-Friends.gif
If you guys like it, that's totally cool. I tried to look on the brighter side. I always enjoy a new hairstyle even if it's attached to creeper lingerie. If there were new hairstyles and they were good hairstyles I would be inclined to maybe purchase a few items to reward TN for offering variety (that's how I would justify it in my head lol). Especially since Helena is getting the character Haruka, according to TN's twitter:
CAW_f8sUUAA4pJF.jpg

A quick google search reveals that, "Haruka has brown hair that is curled at the ends with a large pink bow on top." So basically she's just getting Haruka's lingerie and floating coat that refuses to cover her body? LOL! Noooooo thank you! I mean, I REALIZE it sounds silly and weird but a new hairstyle would make that costume even bearable.

I'll just be blunt... this collaboration seems to be just another obvious fetish DLC than an actual collaboration.
777138.gif
And yes, I know what Senran Kagura is. But, still! C'mon.

Example: Kasumi's Asuka outfit even with black hair and a white tie is waaay too similiar to her 3 or 4 schoolgirl-esque outfits. Just because Asuka is the main girl from Senran Kagura doesn't mean we have to match her to Kasumi, DOA's poster girl. It just seems like a lateral move. It's gonna be so disappointing if Lisa gets Homura just because of her skin color lol.
But that's just my personal opinion.

If they give Helena Haruka's hairstyle I will use this, in spite of my dislike-of-fanservicey-Senran-Kagura-franchise-feelings.
You really think too much about that man ^^
It's just a collaboration DLC, so obviously if you don't like one of the game it's not going to be your favorite one haha.

lotr9690

You really think too much about that man ^^
It's just a collaboration DLC, so obviously if you don't like one of the game it's not going to be your favorite one haha.
Totally! LOL. But I sound more severe than I actually feel. I'm just kind of bored and I'm basically making the rounds before I have to go to work ;)
It'll be nice at least to have some new costumes... Not sure if I'll use them though. My husband might. Or one of my friends when they come over so it's not all bad.

Baal bal

Totally! LOL. But I sound more severe than I actually feel. I'm just kind of bored and I'm basically making the rounds before I have to go to work ;)
It'll be nice at least to have some new costumes... Not sure if I'll use them though. My husband might. Or one of my friends when they come over so it's not all bad.
(Oh damn sorry if I have been mistaking your gender by calling you man. Well if not, don't mind it ^^)

Argentus

You can think of me as a guy or a girl. Gender's not too important to me. You are a very considerate person, though! :)
I'm in the same boat lol. Though I may need to put a foot down on Facebook to clear things up since the assuming can go overboard....

Anyways
Anyone else think this collaboration will go both ways and SK:EV will get DOA5 costumes?
Eh. Probably just kasumi costume if anything

Number 13

It's not only on Vita. Only SV and that cooking game are Vita exclusive. Burst and soon SK2 will be are localized for 3DS. Upcoming EV is both Vita and PS4.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Damn... well hopefully it comes to Steam or XBOX ONE. I wonder if a DOA character will show up in one.

Number 13

A guest character is unlikely because Tamsoft/Marvelous would have been promoting that awhile ago to help push units. If anything it's gonna be DoA themed outfits either available in the base game or as dlc. EV is definitely gonna have dlc costumes if the SV dlc outfit catalogue are anything to go by.

I doubt the niche japanese developers are gonna support the Xbox One platform outside of the ones MS got in their pockets like Cave, 5pb, and such. PC is even less likely due to their reluctance to the platform outside of VN's. Japan is very handheld/mobile centric gaming market.

lotr9690

Damn... well hopefully it comes to Steam or XBOX ONE. I wonder if a DOA character will show up in one.
SK: Estival Versus is coming to PS4 and eventually it will probably get to XONE. It comes with a full customization mode... which just means you can dress up the girls to your own specifications.
Here's a trailer... I find it funny that it is basically an illusionsoft game trailer hahaha. I found sooo many similarities between this trailer and Sexy Beach 3/Zero's. Especially the grope mode
If I misread your post or you already knew about Estival Versus then I apologize lol!
If anything there will be toooons of videos from users like Split Playthru that will spend a large amount of time "exploring" the game. *awkwardly placed wink*

Doa_Eater

They didn't even gave Tina a long hair to go with the character, something they have in their program code and have considered and shown in their art book.

Blash

They didn't even gave Tina a long hair to go with the character, something they have in their program code and have considered and shown in their art book.
I forgot about that! She had long straight hair! YEAH! Ah thats a shame, it looked great in the design phase!

*crosses fingers for DOA6*

Shiranui

Well, Momiji as Homura! HAHAHA!
And I guessed LeiFang too in my first bets. She looks cool in it.
Lisa as that character was really unexpected and Phase4 as Ikaruga, well, not really fitting... but I guess Kokoro was the best option to be Yumi...

Conclusion: I love Rachel as Daidouji, I love Nyotengu as Murakumo and, Christie looks awesome. Probably I'll buy these 3 ones.

Baal bal

I bought the costumes, but they don't show up...
I believe it's because i'm on version 1.01A on xbox 360, and the outfit work with 1.02.
Where can I download the maj ? Is it normal that 360 player (EU) don't have it ? Did i screw somewhere ? ^^

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD