Your top 3 top players !

Chaos

1. Ryujin
2. Allan Paris
3. Sweet Revenge, Master, BlackMamba, Rikuto, Return of The Shadow, Dr. Dogg, Mr. Kwiggles, ¡Hajinshinobi, Crazy Steady, Vanessa, Sly Bass, Kayane, E-Mann, Galen the Wise, Raansu, JDE, Brute, Ghosty-J, XCaLiburBlades and much more......There are so many of them! :eek:

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
I don't believe in ranking players based on personal preference. That seems like it just pisses all over the concept of tournament results.

I'm not saying I don't have "favorites", though.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
1. Ryujin
2. Allan Paris
3. Sweet Revenge, Master, BlackMamba, Rikuto, Return of The Shadow, Dr. Dogg, Mr. Kwiggles, ¡Hajinshinobi, Crazy Steady, Vanessa, Sly Bass, Kayane, E-Mann, Galen the Wise, Raansu, JDE, Brute, Ghosty-J, XCaLiburBlades and much more......There are so many of them! :eek:

......Kayane?

Hermione_eye_roll.gif

Awesmic

Standard Donor
^Don't sweat Blackburry, Chaos. My favorites are Every, Single, and Player too.

Jaguar360

1. Master
2. Evil Jun
3. My dear friends Brute , Upside , Takeda . I would add Jaguar and Kronin too but If I could see how they fight ^^. ;) ahh doesnt matter also nr.3 Brute , Upside , Takeda , Kronin and Jaguar. Thats my opinion :hayabusa:

...Well that was unexpected haha. :) I'm trying to upload some matches, but it just takes so long! I'm not that great though, I still had a lot of work to do before I become a top player. I have two okay matches in the Media section with the CPU.
Anyway my top 3:
  1. Master (Hayabusa)
  2. Rikuto (Bayman)
  3. Okay I can't do just three so I'll say XCalibur Bladez, TakedaZX, Nameless Sama, Mr. Wah, Brute, Matza Hayabusa, Guiltigargar, and EvilJun. Xcalibur is probably the best of these though.

Mr.Kwiggle

If you want to be cheap, make kwiggles use a 360 controller.
ugh no i hate playing on 360 controllers!!

BUT anywho the 3 players i look up to the most are :
1. Crzaysteady-this guy is just so stupidly awesome for no reason at times lol
2. Electrified Mann-best Christie(besides mine of course xD) love playing him
3.Gona do what everyone else is since I cant pick one (XcaliburBladez, Master-only person I still have yet to play, XXXdakillahXXX, Sweet Revenge, Galen the wise, o Chosen 1 o, too many more to name x) sorry yall lol)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD