Your top 3 top players !

SweetRevenge117

Standard Donor
I'm a sad panda when it comes to Akira players. The one person I used to do legitimate lab work with stopped playing this game. I feel as if I'm alone in the search for new tech. The Akira section is me having a conversation with myself. I'm hoping when DOA5U comes out and Leon is available, I'll have people to work with.
What about galen the wise?

Zeo

While he is a very good Akira player, he is uninterested in putting in the work to find new tech with the character.
You described me more than you did him, at least he still plays. Sadly I was never good at finding tech and tinkering around with characters, I was always more of an on-the-go type of guy. It was just that being the Akira pioneer I didn't really have any other choice but to find and come up with tech because there was nothing to go on other than what I could personally come up with.

What I came up with ended up being the... template if you will for the basic Akira, which satisfied me well enough.

Zeo is a great Akira player. Neo Mp too.
Sadly I stopped playing a good while back, dunno if Neo is still playing but I hear he hasn't really been playing either. I'll be coming back shortly though.

NightAntilli

I'm listing those I've had personal experience fighting online here in Europe only. I don't know how well they would fare against top western hemisphere players.

1. Gehaktbal (Jann, Bass)
2. A U R O R A / Omegan Ekhart (Helena)
3. Mugglz (Gen Fu)

I wish I was in there xD

Mine would be, in no particular order, only people I've played...

1) Gehaktbal
2) XXXDA KILLAHXXX
3) Low Sweep

Dave

01. Crazy Steady / Sarah. Perfect player in my opinion. I can only wish to be half as good as him with her. He's got a great personality too.
02. XXXDA KILLAHXXX / Tina. He has the best Tina in 5. He uses a lot of unique stuff.
03. Gale The Wise / Akira. Scary. I only played a few with him, but he's great with that character.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

I wish I was in there xD

Maybe you would be at 3rd place, I thought about you, BUT, we haven't played in weeks and I've improved quite alot and didn't know if I would've done better against you ... I think I could win maybe 1 match in 4 by now with my new skills. :D

Derga

I need to get back online and challenge you some more. I feel like I'm not as hopeless as I was before, and I don't want to lose whatever I learned and go dull by not playing. I need to be be in that top 3 dammit. I bring shame to my family otherwise.

P1naatt1ke1tt0

I need to get back online and challenge you some more. I feel like I'm not as hopeless as I was before, and I don't want to lose whatever I learned and go dull by not playing. I need to be be in that top 3 dammit. I bring shame to my family otherwise.

Tervetuloa vaan! Welcome, I'm online almost every night. You were better already when we last met, you won me once or twice and many 5-rounders.

NightAntilli

Maybe you would be at 3rd place, I thought about you, BUT, we haven't played in weeks and I've improved quite alot and didn't know if I would've done better against you ... I think I could win maybe 1 match in 4 by now with my new skills. :D

I didn't really have any trouble with mugglz anymore. After seeing his Gen Fu a few times, I know his tactics, and can deal with it. Gehaktbal is the only person I feel that gives me real trouble. And it's all because of his spacing. And... Yeah I moved to the Caribbean now, so, our matches would be extremely laggy. So, that probably won't be happening any time soon. I also acquired some new skills btw xD Even though I play less now, due to a full time job and stuff.

Nameless Sama

1.Pokerking (best Christe Player I ever seen. He is just a badass and a funny guy )
2.All people I had met.
3.Master

kazenouta

1) pokerking (best Christie and my amazing master)
2) bannanaeater (best Tina I love his tina and hate at the same time XD)
3)prettypoison89 (best hitomi. I love her hitomi)

-Nai-

double-facepalm1.jpg

1.No
2.Just...
3.NO!!!

Akumasama

I could say Gehaktbal or P1naattike1tto but I haven't really played much against them (Geha I havent seen around in a while, and P1na always turns me down when he finds me in ranked matches), altough I could clearly see Geha was bloody dangerous. Annoyingly dangerous.
I'm gonna go with another 3 people:

1) Regick (one of the best DoAU players, one of the best DoA4 players. In DoA5 he's not as strong as he used to be but he's still a strong player. I hate his style... it's the opposite of mine, we're really uncompatible but I can't deny his strength)

2) PowerInstinct(x360)/WindFireEarth(PS3) - (he too is possibly not as good as he used to be, but he's still very dangerous. I love his Lisa and Lei Fang, his style, the fact he's always coolheaded, calm and never arrogant or disrespectful towards his opponents)

3) Powerking87 (nuff said! Love his Christie but all his characters really. What I mostly love about him is that he tries to play with style and coolness rather than aiming just for a cold and not-fun victory. It's incredibly fun to play against him)

P1naatt1ke1tt0

P1na always turns me down when he finds me in ranked matches

I accidentally may have turned you down once or twice, you know, searching for 10 minutes, nobody found, and then I press cancel to go to lobbies JUST when "new challenger appears". I never turn down anybody but 1 bar connections on purpose :) So, let's have a few fights sometime!

And opposite to what Deerga implies, I'm nowhere near top 3 even in Europe. I'm maybe top 100 with luck (in Europe). Gehaktbal and many others just wipe the floor with me. My true rank should maybe be A+.

Hmm, you live in italy, me in Finland... could it be that you're one of those 1 bars? Although I rarely see them since my search settings are 3 or better. Usually Italians have 2-3 bars with me.

Derga

Eh, my list is mostly just a collection of players that have both decent connections with me, and that have a good understanding of the game mechanics.

Didn't mean to imply they were the top 3 in Europe, just my top 3, although I think you give yourself too little credit.
It's nice to know Gehaktbal kicks both our butts in equal measure though.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD