• New Male

Votes: 32 55.2%
  • New Female

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • New Supernatural/artificial

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

Nightpup

I think we need a new male character. Rig was nice and is amazing eyecandy but all the other new characters are all females. We need more sausage.

Candy Dragon

I would love an original male. Marie Rose was such a nice surprise and breath of fresh air to the rota. I'd love just as original a guy. Whilst I love the way rig fights, his personal design isn't exactly something that stands out.
I'm not sure what kind of design I'd like, but it'd definitely have to be a guy over another girl.

Rawbietussin

As much as I love Tengu as the next person does. I picked the following:

• Hitomi's Dad
• New Male
• New Female

Hitomi's Dad - He has high potential of being a possible fighter considering that he was Ein's master. While I tend to be adverse towards giving the same fighting style for the 3rd character. I think there is still a way for him to be different from Ein or Hitomi (probably by incorporating stances or expert holds).

New Male - There's a need to even out the 17:14 gender ratio this time considering 2 new females had been revealed to us with one of them already added officially to the roster. I think there's a lack of a lot of things under the male category (redheads or unusual hair colors, cheerful/energetic/spunky/ditzy personalities, ages around 18-19 years old, nationalities that doesn't fall under Japanese, Chinese or American).

Personally, I want what I had described. An 18 or 19 year old redheaded male (either Dutch, Swiss, Irish or Austrian) who is a Chinese Martial Arts practitioner (either Fujian White Crane or Meihuaquan for fighting style) with a ditzy/dorky personality (since a lot of the guys except for Bass, Brad and Zack are usually always serious) and I'd like it if he was a tournament character than a serious story character.

New Female - As usual this aspect can't be taken in out in a game that's always full of it. What I'd prefer to see is a female that will totally be the true ice breaker among them. A female that is visually an old biddy (a female Gen-Fu in a sense) meaning she has visible signs of aging appearance-wise like grey hair, wrinkles and crow's feet. I'd want her to be a 65 year old Puerto Rican utilizing Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for fighting style participating in the tournament.

Last edited:

Kronin

I voted:

Tengu
New Female
(specifically Irene)
Raidou or New Male (Yaiba or a completely original character)

I would love also the inclusion of Genra and Shiden with a redesigned moveset, but my preference for them is lower compared to the characters overmentioned.

Last edited:

synce

The game needs a monster and a MILF... Tengu and Miyako are my most wanted, followed by Genra

QueenJakheiho

christie_recolor_by_cecefever-d6ujehh.png

QueenJakheiho

People drives crazy about Phase 4, i would drive crazy when TN add a sister for Christie in a look like that.
Instead snakes some butterflys(LOL) or just the option to change the hair color.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I voted for Miyako.

Yes, that's right. I actually made a straightforward vote. Now bring it.

QueenJakheiho

LOL@Your Description, haha.
But better then Christina as Kristy...argh! lol
I´ve already sended that picture via twitter and asked to add/change hair colors in a future patch/game!

Nightpup

Personally I want Raidou more than anyone. He was soooo unique in DOAD. He was a fast big guy. We don't have any fast big characters.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD