• New Female

Votes: 28 48.3%
  • New Supernatural/artificial

Votes: 8 13.8%

• Total voters

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Personally I want Raidou more than anyone. He was soooo unique in DOAD. He was a fast big guy. We don't have any fast big characters.

I think Rachel is pretty fast, but I get where you're going.

I'm not going to be disappointed if Raidou was to come because he's one of my favorites as well, but Tengu is more unique than Raidou, and I think that's primarily why he she should show up first.

DOA needs more evil personalities, and if a completely new character is announced I have a big shot at being disappointed when I know I'll be happy guaranteed if it's Tengu or Raidou.

Argentus

I think Rachel is pretty fast, but I get where you're going.

I'm not going to be disappointed if Raidou was to come because he's one of my favorites as well, but Tengu is more unique than Raidou, and I think that's primarily why he she should show up first.

DOA needs more evil personalities, and if a completely new character is announced I have a big shot at being disappointed when I know I'll be happy guaranteed if it's Tengu or Raidou.
yeah, like how Rig isn't so much evil as he is a twat. I still wouldn't mind Doku though.

Number 13

Genra - out of all the boss characters I always preferred him playable in terms of aesthetics and fight style. I know I'm probably the minority here that denies that a projectile/sword zoner character in DoA is heresy.

New male - So far Rig was the only legitimately new male character added into the series at DoA 5 that didn't exist in the past DoA games. Hell I would take Yaiba at this point because two NG female immigrants got added so might as well include a male immigrant too.

New female - While not as demanding as a new male, the game still needs "new" characters in general. Marie Rose was a good start, but even with her only other originals added were Rig/Mila if you ignore the NG immigrants. As long as the new female character is visually appealing and has a fun fighting style that isn't garbage then I'm fine with another

Argentus

Genra - out of all the boss characters I always preferred him playable in terms of aesthetics and fight style. I know I'm probably the minority here that denies that a projectile/sword zoner character in DoA is heresy.

New male - So far Rig was the only legitimately new male character added into the series at DoA 5 that didn't exist in the past DoA games. Hell I would take Yaiba at this point because two NG female immigrants got added so might as well include a male immigrant too.

New female - While not as demanding as a new male, the game still needs "new" characters in general. Marie Rose was a good start, but even with her only other originals added were Rig/Mila if you ignore the NG immigrants. As long as the new female character is visually appealing and has a fun fighting style that isn't garbage then I'm fine with another
I still want a dance battling raver girl. (not like Lisa). ggive her crazy rhythmic bobs and weaves, Vanessa style.
1890338_1428362884080769_9204892201580732168_o.jpg

Aspect

All new original characters. Started DOA at 5 so I have no real interest in bringing back any characters. Wouldn't Hitomi's dad play like Ein?

Rawbietussin

Wouldn't Hitomi's dad play like Ein?

Well if you got like 4 Tenjinmon practitioners (Kasumi, Alpha-152, Phase 4, Hayate) currently and they all play differently from each other. I doubt there's a problem adding up a 3rd Karate practitioner. There are ways to make him play different from Ein or Hitomi (maybe by incorporating stances or expert holds).

Kronin

I'm sure that Tengu will be the next character added to the list: I continue to see the 1st April like a foreshadowing, more that supposed picture from the leaked data of the last patch showned info about Phase-4 and Tengu.

David Gregg

I think it's good to be optimistic but realistic as well. Yes I'm hopeful he's being added but I'm definitely not assuming he's a new character. Tengu has been requested since vanilla 5 and seven new characters later the only hint of him is on April Fools day. :/

Kronin

I think it's good to be optimistic but realistic as well. Yes I'm hopeful he's being added but I'm definitely not assuming he's a new character. Tengu has been requested since vanilla 5 and seven new characters later the only hint of him is on April Fools day. :/

Not the only one:
- TN favourited a tweet of @Forlorn Penguin sending them a replay of mirror Tengu matches from DOA4 of me and him, saying to TN that DoA5U needs to get more mirror matches from Tengu players
- After their announcement of new charcters added later, a Japanese fan tweeted them that now would be a perfect occurerence for including Tengu, and TN retweeted his message answering with a "?!" (so giving a public recognition to a such request for Tengu)
- Apparently, the data of the patch (that until now no one confirmed fake, even if I wasn't able to know the source) talk about outfits for Tengu.

Of course nothing of these things give a confirmation (even if we know that TN put the focus on something just when there is a real reason for doing it), but I think that the situation is not so bad, just the opposite ;)

Kronin

Bankotsubo, Genra, and Raidou. Let's catch up with the characters and movesets we're missing for the players who lost their mains, before we add any more new ones that we really don't need.

Even if I love Irene, I would be extremely glad to get a such trio (if TN will not add more than 3 characters). But sadly, if Bankotsubo has a such problem of popularity that made impossible his entry in the roster until now, I seriously think that the chances for Genra are abysmal (sorry @SilverForte, being Ein my secondary main I think to know what you feel...)

Last edited:

SilverForte

Yeah I don't think Genra's coming back either, but Ryu is my true main so it's not so bad, plus I use a lot of other chars as well. I only have Genra listed as my main cause I just want to spread the word.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD