Which "(o)(o)" physics will you prefer in DOA5U

Which boob physics will you prefer in DOA5U

• Total voters

David Gregg

KasumiWins-256.gif

ninjajiggle.gif

wiztick

because here its completely appropriate to have an entire thread about boob physics.
thanks guys, this really does well for the stigma that DOA has -________________-

Rachel the fiend Slayer

because here its completely appropriate to have an entire thread about boob physics.
thanks guys, this really does well for the stigma that DOA has -________________-

What happen? I though you said you were taking your leave?

And I'm not doing anything wrong, I'm just making a poll to see what everyone else will choose

If you don't like it then ignor it. But don't be a drama queen and hate on it

Blazeincarnated

So? Why should you care? Support your game and stfu. Haters gonna hate regardless if the game had boobs or not.

Rawbietussin

At most, natural and maybe even, off. Putting it at DOA setting would just make it feel like the breasts have a life of it's own like some parasite-infested tumor.

But even with off settings, one can still access through sixaxis effect by shaking their controllers so it's still there.

Game Over

I'd say at this point, the "stigma" of DOA isn't the problem anymore (as FAAAAAAAAAAR worse stuff is now prevalent in mainstream entertainment). The problem now for people not flocking to DOA is simply put THE SYSTEM remains too flawed for serious players to give it a serious look.

It's cool that the community has increased somewhat, and made some strides, but until the game itself gets built with the competitive player in mind, then complaining about the "stigma" is like complaining about a bad paint job on a car with no engine. IMO.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD