What the next joke costumes should be?

Rawbietussin

Really? I'd think:

Hayate: Red
Kasumi: Pink
Ayane: Yellow, but maybe purple to fit her personal color scheme
Zack: Black (we all know it)
Helena: Blue
Hayabusa: Whatever sixth ranger color you want. I'm partial to silver or gold.

Pffft. We need a male pink ranger.

Crext

Standard Donor
Helena as an imperial captain

CptSeegras4.jpg

Christie as a Pirate:
036_max.jpg

Hayate in a Jedi Cloak

Obiwan_wrobe.jpg

Rig in an Sith Imperial Cloak

Sith_Acolyte_Full_length_large.jpg

Rawbietussin

Helena as an imperial captain

CptSeegras4.jpg

Christie as a Pirate:
036_max.jpg

Hayate in a Jedi Cloak

Obiwan_wrobe.jpg

Rig in an Sith Imperial Cloak

Sith_Acolyte_Full_length_large.jpg

Helena has already done the knee-length trousers + white leggings combo in her Deception III costume in 2/2U/Dimensions. She also has a Napoleonic-era costume in Dimensions.

Hayate in a Jedi cloak seems plausible.

Leon and Ein deserve schoolgirl outfits.

As long as they also get 4 underwear options. I'd buy that even if it's a ridiculous means for them just to get costumes.

Faust-san

I'm totally into the sports DLC, it should have been thought earlier but I will only that I want Helena / Hitomi in these

salgado-sisters-pro-beach-volleyball-players-014.jpg

Rawbietussin

This would fit Hitomi so well. Also she needs

HootersGirlswithWings.jpg

She has been lacking her tennis outfits and lolita dresses so I suppose she needs something puffy.

I think the Hooters uniforms fits Tina more but then again, Hitomi wears Westernized clothes more so I guess it can pass (preferably with her hair up in a ponytail). I think Lisa, Mila and Sarah could also look great in those.

Crext

Standard Donor
She has been lacking her tennis outfits and lolita dresses so I suppose she needs something puffy.

I think the Hooters uniforms fits Tina more but then again, Hitomi wears Westernized clothes more so I guess it can pass (preferably with her hair up in a ponytail). I think Lisa, Mila and Sarah could also look great in those.

True, it's more Tina, I agree.

KwonJigglypuff

DOA6 will fix that by introducing a Korean soldier chick. That's the stereotype we're lacking (Vanessa Lewis, Warchild, Cammy White, Leona Heidern, etc.)

(Jitsu or Judo, working for the KCIA, Bayman's ally, etc.)

tumblr_ls6ps40kSi1qhev1vo1_1280.jpg

Last edited:

Crext

Standard Donor
Yes, we do need some Cammomile!

Magical girl costumes? It could work I suppose as long as it's not the overdecorated kind of uniform.

Wow, I actually didn't see the magical chicks text. Just the costume as it was in its pure form. Godda give some of the girls berets at some point. ;-)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD