What the next joke costumes should be?

Rawbietussin

Prisoner Rig, cowboy Brad, pink bunny (with carrots as petals) and angel suits for Kasumi, juggling jester Hitomi, highwire circus and devil suit for Leifang, viking Bass, sailor boy Eliot, genie and Arabian dancer dress for Helena, gladiator Leon, elf Gen-Fu, nurse outfits for Rachel and Lisa, policewoman uniforms for Christie and Helena, clown and alien suits for Zack, all the Santa Claus costumes, cheerleaders, etc...

Like it or not. Regardless if they fit the wearer or they don't, these costumes have been a staple feature in almost every DOA game whether to simply poke fun at them or have an unusual addition that you may (or may not) find it usable when selecting costumes to choose from but setting dislikes for these costumes aside, I want to know your ideas on what the next joke costume should each character have for the succeeding DLCs or DOA installments.

As for what ideas are on my mind right now...

1) Valkyrie costume for Helena

flat,550x550,075,f.u1.jpg

Considering her previous opera life, she must have worn something else than her DOA2 white opera dress while on stage and what better outfit could you ever think of than a stereotypical but classic Valkyrie armor dress that has been very prominent with most soprano ladies singing in the opera.

2) Gardener costume for Leon

higuchi07.jpg

Leon's gardening hobby had me really intrigued that it's surprisingly heartwarming for a big guy like him would take interest on plants and thought that maybe a costume that expresses this softer side of him would be a nice addition to Leon's costume selection.

3) Rosie the Riveter costume for Mila
rosie_the_riveter_poster-r3091783638ae408994a605de333dcf99_wi4_400.jpg

She's seems like an independent and hard working girl who can truly prove her worth with her capabilities.

4) Mountie costume for Rig

mountie_medium.jpg

If Helena and Christie can get police uniforms, why not Rig? Besides, he's Canadian. That's already more than enough of a legit reason for him to get a Mountie uniform.

Last edited:

Chapstick

I love all of these. Especially the Rosie one for Mila and gardener Leon. It's hard for me to think of something they haven't already done to be honest. xD

Rawbietussin

I love all of these. Especially the Rosie one for Mila and gardener Leon. It's hard for me to think of something they haven't already done to be honest. xD

What about Biker Bayman? Prom queen Tina? Samba Lisa with a fruit hat?

I'm sure you can come up with such now lol.

Rawbietussin

Nazi Hitomi, with a holstered Luger. Complete with a new saluting "Sieg Heil" taunt, doable only while wearing this costume.

Incredibly racist and offensive, but come on. The idea of a girl like Hitomi wearing that is just hilarious.

I approve of this. Besides, Zack had a special taunt while wearing his Opoona-inspired bodysuit in DOAD so I can see this pretty viable.

Chapstick

Nazi Hitomi, with a holstered Luger. Complete with a new saluting "Sieg Heil" taunt, doable only while wearing this costume.

Incredibly racist and offensive, but come on. The idea of a girl like Hitomi wearing that is just hilarious.
It's actually really big in Asia for people to dress up like nazis. They actually have a term for it- 'nazi chic.'

I guess maybe Tina as a 70's disco roller skater.

img-thing

Rawbietussin

It's actually really big in Asia for people to dress up like nazis. They actually have a term for it- 'nazi chic.'

I guess maybe Tina as a 70's disco roller skater.

img-thing

I wonder if her movements would be glidy with the roller skates on when stepping forward/backward or when sidestepping but I'd love to see Tina with them. Street Fighter EX2 used to have a fighter in roller skates too so it would definitely be a nice feature for TN to use the concept.

SFEX2Area.jpg

Chapstick

nazi-cosplay-09.jpg

Chobits wedding outfit for Hitomi and a nazi uniform for Ein. He does have a german name..

But seriously, I do wonder how Tina's roller skates could work. They could just put them on her and have them act like regular shoes with no sliding properties. x

Rawbietussin

nazi-cosplay-09.jpg

Chobits wedding outfit for Hitomi and a nazi uniform for Ein. He does have a german name..

But seriously, I do wonder how Tina's roller skates could work. They could just put them on her and have them act like regular shoes with no sliding properties. x

They'll probably do it like that. If she was able to skateboard in heels during her DOA4 ending then TN makes it possible for her to wear shoes with wheels.

Does Hitomi get persocom ears too?

Rawbietussin

Some more ideas on my head right now...

Quarterback costume for Bayman

brady-quinn_nc.jpg

Since Bayman's one of the 3 bigger, brawny ripped guys in DOA, it does makes me wonder what could he have been if his parents weren't killed and has actually attended school. I can really imagine him joining the football team and get instantly chosen as the team's quarterback but unlike most sporty meathead stereotypes, I actually think he is quite brainy and can hold his own in academic subjects. (He plays chess for a hobby and I like the contrasting mix of him being a nerd by brain and a jock by body lol)

Samba costume for Lisa (as La Mariposa)

104cm-m.jpg

Bright, colorful, eccentric and fun as La Mariposa always should have been to begin with. (Sorry Lisa, TN spend too much time coming up costumes for yourself and not for your other self). All you just need is a gold mask and you're good to go in that costume honestly. You'd look awesome doing your new dance win pose in that costume. Fruit hats for the win!

Xernuht

Magical girls and sentai heroes/villains.

Give the ninjas something Kamen Rider-y.
Rider40th.jpg

Give the rest of the good guys a Power Rangers-type uniform.
powerrangerspowerrangersmmpr.jpg

And the villains? Rig as Lord Zedd, anyone?
ran9395-27.jpg

I'll need to do some more research before investing on the magical girls thing, but I thought something like this would look weirdly awesome on Hitomi.
Symphogear_G_01_png_650x10000_q85.jpg

I will be back.

Rawbietussin

Magical girls and sentai heroes/villains.

Give the ninjas something Kamen Rider-y.
View attachment 2558

Give the rest of the good guys a Power Rangers-type uniform.
View attachment 2559

And the villains? Rig as Lord Zedd, anyone?
View attachment 2560

I'll need to do some more research before investing on the magical girls thing, but I thought something like this would look weirdly awesome on Hitomi.
View attachment 2561

I will be back.

As long as TN made one of the guys as pink ranger, I'm happy.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD