What grade do you have?

What grade do you have in DOA5.

• Total voters

CrimsonCJ

If there's one thing I've learned it's that being a D rules and being a S sucks. There's nothing satisfying about S rank. You lose one match and it takes you 3 matches just to break even. Also it seemed like people quit lobbies more often when I was an S. I'm gonna try to stay below B

Ironically, if you cast the net wide your total loss from taking one from a total lowbie is almost negligible. Like, so little that the only thing annoying about it is you have to restart streak.

I agree, though. Being in the S-tier really isn't as much fun. I do it because it gets me into stuff fast and I get impatient with the lobby system if I don't know anything about anyone, but I feel overpriced.

Chaos

I get some strange opponents too. I was fighting one guy that would just stand still and do nothing. I slapped him around abit with my Kokoro then back stepped to see if he'd respond and he still did nothing. After the match i said "Did you let me win or something?" and he replied "No, GG"

.......Uh.. okay *leaves lobby*
What the hell? o_O

SilverKhaos

Well, now that your grade almost never goes down, grades and ranks are completely meaningless like in most other fighters (Whereas in say, DOA4, they went down and up with EVERY online fight, not just "ranked". Not to mention i think you lost a lot more).

That said, I'm a B in 5, and like a...d or c n 4. Was up to a b or a, I forget, then my copy of DOA4 was stolen, by the time I got another copy years later, I was so rusty my grade plummeted.

And I'm only a B because its quicker to get a match by hitting Ranked than waiting around in lobbies for your turn.

shunwong

C+, although I wish there were more simple matches available so I could quit ranked for good. People play a completely different way in simple match. I still have more games played in simple match though. I played a lot at the beginning.

Blazeincarnated

Rank dont matter, I bodied an A Rank and im a F rank. Rank serves no purpose but bragging rights lol its really sad how many of them will try to troll an F rank because they think they are better....... Until they meet a player like me then they feel really salty lmao

RoboJoe

I don't care about rank, but the game forces me to since it tries to match me up with my rank even if I set it to F-S+. Problem is, whether I rank up to S+ or stay F, I'll be missing out on a set of players since I know not all good players bother with ranked and choose to play only simple/lobby and yet others will go ranked and hit the higher ranks.

Ghosty-J

If there's one thing I've learned it's that being a D rules and being a S sucks. There's nothing satisfying about S rank. You lose one match and it takes you 3 matches just to break even. Also it seemed like people quit lobbies more often when I was an S. I'm gonna try to stay below B

Makes me kinda special being the only D rank to cast a vote in this thread (so far) XD

Dave

This PSN or XBL? On PSN, I found Quick to be borderline useless. Should I reconsider?

I'm on XBL. I mean I never sit around waiting with Simple Match. I am usually in within 5-15 seconds. Sometimes with Ranked it's 5-15 seconds, other times it is minutes.

shunwong

I'm on XBL. I mean I never sit around waiting with Simple Match. I am usually in within 5-15 seconds. Sometimes with Ranked it's 5-15 seconds, other times it is minutes.

It was like this for me too at the beginning. But lately I haven't been getting any simple matches :( I'm stuck in ranked, which I hate. I don't know why the hell it happens either. Maybe just another of the dozens of weird glitches. I think I'm becoming a worse player by playing ranked too.

Skilletor

I'm an A on PSN, but starting to get frustrated with online. Can't punish or block at all and it's starting to get frustrating when I run in to better players.

I'm about done with online.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD