Weirdest Online Moments

QueenJakheiho

Played against a guy with a 4 bar connection, his lag was horrible. After 2 fights one with bayman and the other with christie i deceided to leave the lobby, i won easily but this connection was far away from playable.
3 minutes later i get 2 messages a invite from that guy and a message:

49658-Johnny-Depp-Ed-wood-speechless-3lEc.gif

my answer:

Last edited:

Brute

Standard Donor
I encountered something today, and then I did a thing.

That is all for now.

DR2K

Got my first double KO. I was 2 round up and they were at 0... I'll upload it later.

Brute

Standard Donor
Joined a lobby with these geniuses:

AFJ_JayJetz
C_MURDER_33
christophergassa

Anyway, they said that I was abusing their lobby to gain a winstreak. I informed them that I had no concern for winstreaks and that I joined the lobby because it was the best available connection at the hour that I was playing (singles). They then said that I was "white as fuck" and that my "cracker ass" should leave the lobby. I apologized for the inconvenience my skin color provided them, and told them that the host could kick me from the lobby if he so chose. They said that they were waiting until I reached a 10 winstreak. I asked why and they responded by informing me that I was "gay as fuck" and proceeded to tell me how homosexuals were dooming the world and how the human race couldn't reproduce if everyone were gay. I told them that was preposterous. They then switched topics, telling me they didn't care if I was good at a video game. I told them I was fine with that. They also told me repeatedly to "shut the fuck up," to which I responded that I didn't particularly feel like doing so at the time.

So yes. I'm a gay cracker who desperately wants a 10 winstreak who is good at video games.

Aerospark

Standard Donor

AFJ_JayJetz
C_MURDER_33
christophergassa

Anyway, they said that I was abusing their lobby to gain a winstreak. I informed them that I had no concern for winstreaks and that I joined the lobby because it was the best available connection at the hour that I was playing (singles). They then said that I was "white as fuck" and that my "cracker ass" should leave the lobby. I apologized for the inconvenience my skin color provided them, and told them that the host could kick me from the lobby if he so chose. They said that they were waiting until I reached a 10 winstreak. I asked why and they responded by informing me that I was "gay as fuck" and proceeded to tell me how homosexuals were dooming the world and how the human race couldn't reproduce if everyone were gay. I told them that was preposterous. They then switched topics, telling me they didn't care if I was good at a video game. I told them I was fine with that. They also told me repeatedly to "shut the fuck up," to which I responded that I didn't particularly feel like doing so at the time.

So yes. I'm a gay cracker who desperately wants a 10 winstreak who is good at video games.
Salt level: Playstation Network

Awesmic

Standard Donor

AFJ_JayJetz
C_MURDER_33
christophergassa

Anyway, they said that I was abusing their lobby to gain a winstreak. I informed them that I had no concern for winstreaks and that I joined the lobby because it was the best available connection at the hour that I was playing (singles). They then said that I was "white as fuck" and that my "cracker ass" should leave the lobby. I apologized for the inconvenience my skin color provided them, and told them that the host could kick me from the lobby if he so chose. They said that they were waiting until I reached a 10 winstreak. I asked why and they responded by informing me that I was "gay as fuck." I told them that I was actually straight, but that being homosexual would not be insulting to me. They proceeded to tell me how homosexuals were dooming the world and how the human race couldn't reproduce if everyone were gay. I told them that was preposterous. They then switched topics, telling me they didn't care if I was good at a video game. I told them I was fine with that. They also told me repeatedly to "shut the fuck up," to which I responded that I didn't particularly feel like doing so at the time.

I've met these guys before. They called me a "faggot-ass tryhard" before kicking me out, so after that I did a little social experiment.

I made an alternate account and deliberately lost a lot of matches, then made a convincing win record that seems "normal" to them. I went on a winning streak with both Christie and Mila, and guess what? They didn't talk shit... at all. They even wanted to be my friend. At that moment, I told them, "Surprise motherfucker! I'm the 'faggot-ass tryhard' you kicked out earlier. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? I don't even wanna be your friend."

Their judgment is only as good as looking at your win record. Everything else they said to you was complete and utter bullshit, and I'm sorry you had to go through with that.

Brute

Standard Donor
I've met these guys before. They called me a "faggot-ass tryhard" before kicking me out, so after that I did a little social experiment.

I made an alternate account and deliberately lost a lot of matches, then made a convincing win record that seems "normal" to them. I went on a winning streak with both Christie and Mila, and guess what? They didn't talk shit... at all. They even wanted to be my friend. At that moment, I told them, "Surprise motherfucker! I'm the 'faggot-ass tryhard' you kicked out earlier. Karma's a bitch, ain't it? I don't even wanna be your friend."

Their judgment is only as good as looking at your win record. Everything else they said to you was complete and utter bullshit, and I'm sorry you had to go through with that.
That is a lot of effort to spend on guys like that, haha. But that definitely was interesting.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Played against a guy with a 4 bar connection, his lag was horrible. After 2 fights one with bayman and the other with christie i deceided to leave the lobby, i won easily but this connection was far away from playable.
3 minutes later i get 2 messages a invite from that guy and a message:

49658-Johnny-Depp-Ed-wood-speechless-3lEc.gif

my answer:

Now that I think about it, I don't think I've ever dreaded an opponent online because of their "skillz", It's always the severe case of acute agony that I experience from trying to play on shit connections. -_-

If I ever encounter the dude, I'm using Alpha or GenFu on them.

QueenJakheiho

The funny thing is from my experience here that the people who have a bad connection or wi fi line or just slow internet it does not want to admit that their line is the problem, and then be very rude.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Indeed. I think the thing is that most players with shit connections don't want to admit that they actually suck at the game and only get wins by abusing the lag from said shit connections then taunting afterwards as if their "wins" were hard work. #DOAonlinerandoms

I really think now that Alpha was created to be the Bane of CyberSpace.

Chapstick

There was actually that girl I talked about earlier in this thread that kept telling us not to blame her for her lag, but her internet company. ._.

I also keep seeing people say that the entire lobby lags because one person (that isn't even fighting) with a bad connection. Another one convinced the host the connection in the lobby was bad because of the host's (who again wasn't even fighting) low connection just to have them transfer host privileges to them so they could kick my good pal Aerospark out of the lobby.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Another one convinced the host the connection in the lobby was bad because of the host's (who again wasn't even fighting) low connection just to have them transfer host privileges to them so they could kick my good pal Aerospark out of the lobby.

Lol, that is so lame. How do you guys deal with this shit online? I actually feel bad for people that are unable to play DOA5U offline with sane people. Having to deal with this type of garbage is frustrating.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
That is a lot of effort to spend on guys like that, haha. But that definitely was interesting.
Keep in mind this was almost two months ago. Back then I wasn't quite ready to accept the fact there were this many people on PSN that had a mindset or mentality this foolish. The only outsider I know of online that appears to be sane by far is TRNSCNDENT (Good games to him BTW). Highly recommend playing this guy. He's that small beacon of hope that good sports exist among randoms.

Good games to D-DUB and @His Reverence from earlier, and my old man's Leon before we saw this shockingly great movie that is Captain America: TWS.

Chapstick

TRNSCNDENT is actually the sub account of someone on this site. I shouldn't say who because idk if he'd want everyone to know or not, but he is a good sport.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD