The Official NorCal Thread

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Alright I wanted to announce my departure from competitive DOA. I now go to school full time and it will take up most of my time. I also have classes on Saturdays meaning me making it to tournaments are unlikely. I was going to attend SCR, but I thought long and hard and I decided I won't be there. I would have to miss a class to attend SCR and I don't want to miss any classes. Missing a class at this school is a huge deal and I rather do things as right as possible. I'm not going to be gone forever most likely, but for a long time. I will try to continue to do what I can for doa from afar, and I'll try to do locally what I can. Just don't expect anything from me since this is no longer on top of my priority list for me. If Paul have his sessions still I'll most likely will be able to make those. But things like BOTB, SCR and NCR are pretty much out of the question.

Thanks to NorCal DOA I met some great people: CJ, Nykko, Punishere, Shytzu, -Nai-, Galen...etc. I hope NorCal will somehow build a better scene on DOA. And I hope for the best for those who continue to compete and fight strong for doa. Hopefully in the future we'll all get to hang out again at events. I'll miss it.

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
Okay so I'm trying to get DOA into Venue550 in San Francisco. When I talked to the host there they said they require at least 10 players in order to have our game put in. I want to know who are all interested in competing for us to get DOA into Venue550? I'm not going to waste my time putting in effort to try to get doa put in this place if no one in NorCal are going to show. About 6 or so months ago I would not have been worried, but considering how our scene have fallen here in NorCal I really don't have any room for errors. I hardly have any time as it is and don't have any to waste. So if you are willing to show up, compete and meet other NorCal players while supporting your scene and community post here if you are interested. I need at least 10 people who are willing to play. I don't care how good you are or anything like that. That's not important. What is important is getting people to attend.

ToiletMangoes

Okay so I'm trying to get DOA into Venue550 in San Francisco. When I talked to the host there they said they require at least 10 players in order to have our game put in. I want to know who are all interested in competing for us to get DOA into Venue550? I'm not going to waste my time putting in effort to try to get doa put in this place if no one in NorCal are going to show. About 6 or so months ago I would not have been worried, but considering how our scene have fallen here in NorCal I really don't have any room for errors. I hardly have any time as it is and don't have any to waste. So if you are willing to show up, compete and meet other NorCal players while supporting your scene and community post here if you are interested. I need at least 10 people who are willing to play. I don't care how good you are or anything like that. That's not important. What is important is getting people to attend.
As long as school does not get in that way I would definitely being down for it. Any idea on what day or time?

Requiem

Do not register just yet! They have to fix the website so you get charged the right amount. Wait about a day from this post at least.

JayDios

If this venue550 thing is before January 25th, count me in...and potentially a friend of mine also.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD