The Fight Stick Thread

Awesmic

Standard Donor
So, anyone interested in some Christie art for a TE?
Tournament_FightStick-New_Versus_City-DOA5_Christie.jpg

http://www.mediafire.com/?45kp4paokcepe1x
At least I'll have a reason to have a modded stick for the sake of having a modded stick.

ScattereDreams

At least I'll have a reason to have a modded stick for the sake of having a modded stick.

-waiting for Helena cgi's and renders >.<- I'd work on a Hayate art mod, except I don't know how to mod eightarc sticks. (Stupid madcatz not being pre-dual modded)

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Man I'd love something like that for my eightarc Fusion. Buying a second one and would like to have some Hayabusa custom shit going on.

EDIT: Actually, if someone can make one that is made to fit the eightarc Fusion I'll pay you for it. Just something badass with Hayabusa that isn't just a Google image search and five minutes in photoshop. I'd like to have something cool on my stick when I roll into Evo. Side note, just got notified I was selected as a judge for Evo2012. Gonna be busy as hell but I'm kinda pumped for it.

d3v

Man I'd love something like that for my eightarc Fusion. Buying a second one and would like to have some Hayabusa custom shit going on.

EDIT: Actually, if someone can make one that is made to fit the eightarc Fusion I'll pay you for it. Just something badass with Hayabusa that isn't just a Google image search and five minutes in photoshop. I'd like to have something cool on my stick when I roll into Evo. Side note, just got notified I was selected as a judge for Evo2012. Gonna be busy as hell but I'm kinda pumped for it.
http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-stick-art-and-aesthetic-modifcations.155245/

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor

You seem a bit busy, though. I'll post up over at SRK anyway.

EDIT: Posted and started a conversation with more details. Just got out of work so I'm a bit spent, so I apologize if it seems to meander a bit.

EDIT 2: Alright, d3v seems mad busy. Since I'm the impatient type, if anybody else can step up to the plate within the next month, that'd be pretty sweet. The first person who can provide me with a finished design that fits what I'm looking for gets paid. Any other takers PM me!

d3v

I have my doubts on the Fighting Edge. While they're supposedly as good as Sanwa, the new Hori parts are as of yet untested in real play. Also, the touch screen seems just like another feature that's bound to fail (and is going to be a bitch to mod around).

EDIT: Apparently, the case is pretty slim too, larger Seimitsu sticks likely wont fit.
Your modded stick wouldn't have any buttons or a stick for fear of covering up any part of Christie. =P
That's what transparent buttons are for. Your choice of OBSC-30s (Sanwa) or PS-14-K/K-Ns (Seimitsu)

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
Ya, wonderin if they are up to Seimitsu or Sanwa quality...

Looks good and has many new things on it, if they work for the long haul is the big Q.

Tenren

actual have a Qanba. Its ok. Only saving feature is the dual mod. Which I never play ps3 so really dont use it. Ive been lucky i guess. Really all the Hori stick have been pretty good to me. Other then the cheap VX DOA stick. Which I bought for looks. Now days the VX sticks are way better, Same look but better parts

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
The eightarc Fusion Ebony is the best stick I've ever owned. My second one will be here shortly, along with my black Sanwa battop and eight all black Sanwa OSBF-30 buttons. When/if somebody gets around to some custom art for it, I'll order the clear panel and have the art printed as well. I love the Fusion.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
It is a JLF, since the adapters and battops I get are fitted for a JLF stick lol. Beyond that I couldn't give specifics. Changing buttons and putting on a battop is about as deep as I get with the sticks.

Talim JP

Leifang practitioner
Premium Donor
I mean there are models of JLF that aren't in Sanwa's catalog (maybe OEMs, old models, etc).
Don't know which model JLF these use but just bein a JLF should make em OK.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD