DOA5U The Fall Classic Results, battle log, and character usage.

Katsu Hayami

Staff member
Administrator
Preregistered, got sent to pool 1, got raped, and still in last place. I even lost to people that never even showed up, I should quit now while I'm still ahead if I was.

Drake Aldan

Preregistered, got sent to pool 1, got raped, and still in last place. I even lost to people that never even showed up, I should quit now while I'm still ahead if I was.
The mark of a champion is a good amount of masochism.

... that didn't come out right

Awesmic

Standard Donor
The mark of a champion is a good amount of masochism.

... that didn't come out right
No, Drake, it's perfect... just perfect.

S&M is the perfect comparison to losing in Sega Rally. You'll want to keep doing it because you know eventually you won't just FEEL like you're winning.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor

Don't beat yourself up. Your Tina has gotten better. You just has unfortunate luck that the front desk put more registered sign ups in pools 1 and 2, making them the largest pools. I unfortunately was unable to spread them out to other pools because I was too busy fixing the seed order they didn't apply. I'm still pissed off about it as I was expecting to just be given the list for me to add the list evenly to the pools.

In the end you did get to show off your growth of skill in the game and I was happy to play you in casuals to see that. I'll be driving up to Philly soon so I can help train you and Kyle in person.

Is there a bracket list somewhere for the top 16? And The prizes (who won what) ?
Brackets are not online.

Pot prize for singles was $8940. 1st place got 70%, 2nd 20%, and 3rd 10%.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Due to the connection issues in the after party, it was not streamed. However, the matches were direct-feed recorded and will be uploaded by I presume GamesterGear when available.

The winners of that were the New-school players in the following order, each was 1 match sets:
@Rikuto lost to @SonicFox5000
@SweetRevenge117 lost to @SonicFox5000
@Mr. Wah defeated @SonicFox5000
@Mr. Wah defeated @Blackburry
@Mr. Wah defeated @E-Mann
@Mr. Wah lost to @XCaLibur BLadeZ
@lopedo threw his match to @XCaLibur BLadeZ
@Allan Paris lost to @XCaLibur BLadeZ
@MASTER lost to @XCaLibur BLadeZ
@Perfect Legend defeated @XCaLibur BLadeZ
@Perfect Legend lost to @Mr.Kwiggle

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD