The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnooz

Nyo's a great addition with great gimmicks. Honestly Tengu-dou has never been so interesting to play.
tumblr_msm3erxvTO1shqcnoo1_400.gif

Xhominid The Demon Within

You know something fucked up when I had to return my console to factory settings...so I could get the damn compatibility patch everyone else got...

And XBL is STILL being a bitch when I still get the same "You can't use the online services due to the Family Controls" when I JUST RESETTED THE DAMN THING!(And it's off too by the by)

EDIT: I finally figured out the stupid glitch:

It somehow defaulted all my control settings to be at the midtier(TV-14, T rated games, PG-13 movies) even when it was off...come on Microsoft...

EDIT #2: Nope, STILL GLITCHED OUT! And I'm not sure if this will actually stop me from playing the game online in general since right now, I cant get any updates to actually appear and I can't upload anything on Facebook

EDIT #3: Time to stop giving a fuck when apparently, your 360 has a beta level glitch that means somehow, I turn on Parental settings and DOA5U will auto default offline, even if I turn everything to be usable, have it off and it says it's still on and suddenly defaulted back...and I'm pretty sure this ONLY affects DOA5U and not Dragon's Dogma or any other M rated game I have...nice.

I may be able to play online still and I do have Nyotengu on access, but I guess this is time telling me to get an Xbox Elite asap

Last edited:

Xhominid The Demon Within

That special feeling when you land 2T with Nyo the first time in Lost World
cage_bliss.gif

I waited so long for this *sniff*.

Dat spinning powerbomb...eat your heart out Haggar and Zangief!

EDIT: To go on my own support, I definitely have to agree with Brute with what he says on the Nyotengu discussion thread:

She is a pure gimmick character. Her damage is pretty damn high and her combo potential is thwarted only by a few and her ability to grab from damn near EVERYTHING(Her in the air, the opponent AND her in the air, the opponent on the ground, opponent sitting on the ground and she's in the air) and the damage it does pretty much makes her ridiculous in the hands of a pro(beware of Forlorn asswhoopings)...

But I have the feeling that she is not THAT good after that. I can't explain it, but it feels like that if your opponent even knows a bit of what you do, you're screwed.

I'm gonna go practice with her like with Marie Rose, but I'll try my damnest to keep my promise(because fucking hell, I love seductive, boastful women as much as I love Juri Han) and main her along with revamping my Kasumi for good.

P.S. I'm thinking that since it may be the case, I don't NECESSARILY believe Nyotengu is looking for revenge...
If she is Ayane's tag partner and her own special quote in excusing Ayane seems more like a rivalry between THEM than anything else and that can be simply because Ayane took her title. I think that's why someone stated they removed that bio from the last minute.

Last edited:

Kronin

You know something fucked up when I had to return my console to factory settings...so I could get the damn compatibility patch everyone else got...

And XBL is STILL being a bitch when I still get the same "You can't use the online services due to the Family Controls" when I JUST RESETTED THE DAMN THING!(And it's off too by the by)

EDIT: I finally figured out the stupid glitch:

It somehow defaulted all my control settings to be at the midtier(TV-14, T rated games, PG-13 movies) even when it was off...come on Microsoft...

EDIT #2: Nope, STILL GLITCHED OUT! And I'm not sure if this will actually stop me from playing the game online in general since right now, I cant get any updates to actually appear and I can't upload anything on Facebook

EDIT #3: Time to stop giving a fuck when apparently, your 360 has a beta level glitch that means somehow, I turn on Parental settings and DOA5U will auto default offline, even if I turn everything to be usable, have it off and it says it's still on and suddenly defaulted back...and I'm pretty sure this ONLY affects DOA5U and not Dragon's Dogma or any other M rated game I have...nice.

I may be able to play online still and I do have Nyotengu on access, but I guess this is time telling me to get an Xbox Elite asap

This message appear to me everytime I play to the game without a live subscription (like currently), but not when I start the game as a gold user.

KwonJigglypuff

So out Nyo's basic costumes, which one is your favourite ? Mine is her blue/white oiran, reminds me of Helena's C2 in DOA2, love the colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD