The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

David Gregg

So if you would estimate how long do you think we have to wait for the update for Xbox?

giphy.gif

Probably some time tomorrow or whenever they feel like getting around to doing it. I can't even be disappointed at this point b/c I don't expect any better from them.

Last edited:

indieanimator

Apologies if this is old but a special Nyo opening/ending w/Hayate could be: "We are the wind".
Tag throw involving horizontal & vertical wind.
Maybe it even exists. XD I won't have the new character til Fri. when I can get to a PS3.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Screw you, that was a good quote(which again, highlights that TN had absolutely no idea how to do Ayane right and almost made her like father, like daughter.)
Just because you don't understand the quote doesn't mean the people that created Ayane don't know how to "Do" Ayane right. whatever that means.
I think the pic on their official website would have been a better cover than the proposed one tbh.

View attachment 7248
This will most likely be the Japanese cover unfortunately

Xhominid The Demon Within

Just because you don't understand the quote doesn't mean the people that created Ayane don't know how to "Do" Ayane right. whatever that means.

This will most likely be the Japanese cover unfortunately

...What? I clearly understand the quote, I meant the fact TN in DOA2 had no clue of the direction Ayane was supposed to go(clearly acting in a way that goads Helena's suspicions about her killing her mother, being pretty damn cold blooded if she beats Kasumi while she's a good distance away, and the atmosphere and the ending look itself when Ayane proclaims she's the Female Tengu) and her future characterization past that(Showing she has some heart, doesn't kill Kasumi when she wants to fight Genra, etc.)

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
To all London peeps
Dangerzone will return on September 5th at the HOG

I will be there! So get your asses down n lets play sum matches, init?
;)

Also,
TN was kind enough to support the event by providing DLC codes to all who attend (360 only). Codes include, Marie Rose, Phase4 and special dlc bundle packs for Kasumi(7 set), and Ayane(8 set)

Theres plenty to go around so come on down n lets have fun..

It won't be a tournament, however if we get a good number we might make one on the side for kicks. :)

I will be there Sep 5th from 12:00 am n will be pulling an all nighter till the next day :)

Come on down! :)

@hurricaine rev

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD