The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Derga

Lmaoooooo what the hell?

lOCClSb.jpg
Is that Perfect Legend after, practising for TFC?

Last edited:

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
People saying there ain't no competant *insert character here* players, but if more people took less time leeching off the popularity of known players as an excuse to talk down on others with potential, they'd probably notice a few underdogs here and there.

But that's none of my business.
You forgot to include the "*sips drink*" part. It's important :(

Argentus

Are you prepared to wait until the apocalypse for the first costume contest to finally be released as DLC?
Right?!

I mean I'm willing to bet I won't even like or buy any of their choices for dlc, but it would be nice, at least, to know.

Or if they were going to just take inspiration from the designs, like hitomi and Marie, could they just come out and say they are doing that instead, so I can stop wondering?

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I thought you dropped Eliot for Ayane
I couldn't do it. Ayane will always be my female main, but she's still a sub character. Eliot is my #1 and will always be my #1, no matter how terrible Team Ninja makes him. The switch to Ayane was done for the wrong reasons.

Yurlungur

Yes, there are competent Eliot players. Me being one of them.

Ok. Where to start.

1. Simply saying you are a competent/the best eliot player when there is no proof that you are means nothing to me and most other people.
  2. The fact you only started using 46p as an ender recently is telling. Which i believe is a legit bnb for eliot.
  3. While you can make the excuse that you have no internet, if i go through the forums i won't find one piece of tech from you or questioning tech.
  4. Simply stating "z" character is trash for no apparent reason or why they are does not help prove you are under any circumstance competent.
  5. You were arguing with set tournament rules which have been in place from a large portion of the community since vanilla which is proof you can't adapt.(danger zones)
  6. From the sounds of things you keep on going about how amazing eliot is. Let's go back to point 3 no tech or reasons why he is above low tier.
  7. You wanting to drop him since at one point you said you can't make him work so you're going to use your sub(ayane). Which eliot is back now surprise, surprise.
I can come up with more points if i had more time, but this is honestly the gist of it.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Ok. Where to start.
  1. Simply saying you are a competent/the best eliot player when there is no proof that you are means nothing to me and most other people.
I can come up with more points if i had more time, but this is honestly the gist of it.

You could've just stopped here and that would've been justification enough lol. But I agree 100% with the sentiment.

Project Bokuho

Lady Helena's Pet
Premium Donor
Ok. Where to start.

2. The fact you only started using 46p as an ender recently is telling. Which i believe is a legit bnb for eliot.
  3. While you can make the excuse that you have no internet, if i go through the forums i won't find one piece of tech from you or questioning tech.
  4. Simply stating "z" character is trash for no apparent reason or why they are does not help prove you are under any circumstance competent.
  5. You were arguing with set tournament rules which have been in place from a large portion of the community since vanilla which is proof you can't adapt.(danger zones)
  6. From the sounds of things you keep on going about how amazing eliot is. Let's go back to point 3 no tech or reasons why he is above low tier.
  7. You wanting to drop him since at one point you said you can't make him work so you're going to use your sub(ayane). Which eliot is back now surprise, surprise.

I found another outfit I want for mila..

Minus the buttcrack and wolf arms.

Riza---Pincess-Resurrection-OVA-25955391571.jpg

871ee4b63d6de7e80c97f6c5d6e615d5c2d.png

shot0002pq5.png
I approve of this.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Meh, I know my abilities with Eliot and I'm simply comfortable with him and make him work. I don't have to prove my abilities to anyone.

Argentus

Meh, I know my abilities with Eliot and I'm simply comfortable with him and make him work. I don't have to prove my abilities to anyone.
Exactly.

People don't seem to notice you said "competent", not "top evo player" lol.

Too many people have a "unless you are the best ever, you are the worst" mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD