The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnooz

Jyakotu you summed up TN's stupidity. THANKS. Everybody should see this. Fan service sucks!!! Because they can't be fair. They should design serious game, Despite my likeness of Virtua Fighter characters I grew apart from DOA just because of DOA * VF mix. I bored with crossover games.​

No excuse?

*DLC characters don't have story. Heck, characters added in Ultimate don't have a story (plus Ein doesn't even exist anymore).
*He's already come back once as a playable character after his death.
*He's a mythological creature of untold power, who knows what it takes to kill him?
*The main villain of the franchise has access to cloning technology.

There's plenty of excuse.

Chapstick

I think Jyakotu's resentment for Tengu stems from all the drama in the past here on FSD with groups of people attacking him.
Team Ninja would not compromise the character. Even though Alpha-152 can't teleport freely like her DOA4 AI, she still can via her holds. I just, ugh, do not want Tengu in this game.
I can't tell if you're complaining about the teleport holds but they do no damage and almost never guarantee her anything.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I hope Team Ninja makes the RIGHT decision and does NOT bring back Tengu. If anything, they need to stick with making BRAND NEW characters. That's what I want. But once they start bring people back, then they need to bring EVERYONE back. People can get Tengu, but I can't get Raidou? That's not fair.

Rawbietussin

Team Ninja would not compromise the character. Even though Alpha-152 can't teleport freely like her DOA4 AI, she still can via her holds. I just, ugh, do not want Tengu in this game.

Really? Then why did Christie's old stance change into some sidesteps? Where is Helena's old 8PP and PP2KP and why can't I effortlessly evade all mids with BKO duck? Why is Tina's PPP animation different right now? Where is Ayane's old 2KK? Everyone honestly felt different in the game ever since they added things like Power Blows, Power Launchers, Critical Bursts, etc. which alters your previous playstyle so you need to adapt to changes. I wouldn't be so wise to knock Tengu off immediately before I see what changes they made.

Tengu serves no purpose. He doesn't deserve a spot in this game. But if he comes back, then EVERYONE should come back, not just Tengu.

Then why do we have playable characters who literally shouldn't exist anymore due to the lack of a story? They are all back by popular demand and can you blame Tengu for being popular compared to the rest?

Last edited:

Derga

Maybe you didn't notice, but fans have been campaigning for his return for well over a year. They weren't just didiling their fingers around, they actually actively did something to try to get him included in the game. Now that hard work seems to finally be paying off, and Team Ninja know how wanted Tengu is. Instead of whining like a little bitch, get out of your fat ass, and start campaigning for your character to get in the game, and stop feeling sorry for yourself. Jesus fucking christ.

I hope Team Ninja makes the RIGHT decision and does NOT bring back Tengu. If anything, they need to stick with making BRAND NEW characters. That's what I want. But once they start bring people back, then they need to bring EVERYONE back. People can get Tengu, but I can't get Raidou? That's not fair.

And what if Raidou does make it into the game after Tengu? Does that change anything?

JKT

Everything about that character, I despise.
ok. Oh well...
/
gw-slap.gif
Hey, that's Leon's slap XD!

Rachel the fiend Slayer

Tengu is the only character that isn't shown in DOA5U that was highly rsquested, they are very few people who asked for the other characters so I don't see their need to return

I'd rather have some new fresh faces then see some old bosses. Especially when you have to wait 3 months for a character

I'd rather not get any fresh faces until DoA6 when they can actually be given a story.

For DoA5 DLC, focus on bringing back the missing old characters, or promoting popular NPCs to playable characters.

Though I'm not going to throw a fit like a rotten child if I don't get my way and a fresh character does get in.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I'd rather have some new fresh faces then see some old bosses. Especially when you have to wait 3 months for a character
That's my whole view point. Team Ninja is making such great progress with this game. Ein and Leon, I didn't mind because they are staples. Tengu is not a staple. He was unforgettable. He was never popular until this iteration of the game, and I frankly don't understand why he is now. Raidou, Genra, and even Alpha-152 are cooler bosses. And at least they served a purpose to the plot. Unlike Tengu, who just showed up out of nowhere. Like, seriously?

Rawbietussin

I got characters in the game that I despise for trivial reasons myself and you don't see me complaining for their addition. Honestly, just suck it up when he makes it to the cut.

JKT

Apparently this is the new DOAX teaser, looks fake af XD
XD nope this looks fan made, or its taken from some other project. This can't be the new DOAX teaser for 3 reasons:
1) Lack of cleavage
2) Poor graphics overall (strings of hair XD)
3) Where's the beach?
And who is she supposed to be? Tina? Sarah? A grown up Marie?! XD hope not

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
That's my whole view point. Team Ninja is making such great progress with this game. Ein and Leon, I didn't mind because they are staples. Tengu is not a staple. He was unforgettable. He was never popular until this iteration of the game, and I frankly don't understand why he is now. Raidou, Genra, and even Alpha-152 are cooler bosses. And at least they served a purpose to the plot. Unlike Tengu, who just showed up out of nowhere. Like, seriously?

He's a demon that fights... what more do you need to know? If you want deep character development go read a fucking book. That's what I do anyway; reading some great books.

And he didn't come from nowhere... that was a really lame comment.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
He's a demon that fights... what more do you need to know? If you want deep character development go read a fucking book. That's what I do anyway; reading some great books.

And he didn't come from nowhere... that was a really lame comment.
Tengu basically did just come out of nowhere. Raidou had connections with the ninja, especially Kasumi. Genra and Ayane had their thing. Alpha-152 is causing terror for various characters. Tengu? He basically showed up and got defeated by Ryu. But why? Exactly, there really was no reason why he was there. Served no purpose to the plot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD