The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

gnooz

Yes me too I haven' t played DOA for a while. That washed out graphic engine and Eliots hairstyle give me headache. I play Tekken because I can't focus on two or more games lol. They gonna sell that demon for cash lol.

Number 13

I will not, because I've never sold any of games ever. Especially after all of the money I poured into DLC for DOA5U alone, I am NOT going to let it go that easily.
Wouldn't quitting the game for that specific reason be just as bad if not worse then selling mainly due to the amount of investment you directed into this game already?

Reactions: JKT

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
Or is the very fact that Tengu is a playable character enough for you to deter from playing DOA?
Yes.

Wouldn't quitting the game for that specific reason be just as bad if not worse then selling mainly due to the amount of investment you directed into this game already?
I don't know what I'm gonna do if I see Tengu. But man, I just don't want him in this game. It's not fair.

Rawbietussin

I don't get the character I want

Eliot is in the game and I believe you use a handful of characters yourself. It should be more than enough to satisfy your wants. Cut the others some slack. DOA wasn't created to please one person or one fanbase.

the character that everyone wants will ruin MY DOA experience.

How do you even know? You haven't even seen any gameplay footage of how will he even transition to fit 5/5U's "realistic approach" of the game. He might have been stripped down from using his powers in order to act more humanlike.

Number 13

I don't know what I'm gonna do if I see Tengu. But man, I just don't want him in this game. It's not fair.
Simple solution. If he is a confirmed DLC character then don't buy him. If that is not enough for you then don't play against players that use him. Shouldn't be too hard when the curious and bandwagon players drop him within the first month and return to their mains. If even that bothers you then don't download the patch and play offline from now on. Life isn't fair that is an important lesson we must all realize. What separates the whiners from the doers is what your gonna do about it.

JKT

Simple solution. If he is a confirmed DLC character then don't buy him. If that is not enough for you then don't play against players that use him. Shouldn't be too hard after the 1st month when the curious and bandwagon players drop him within the first month and return to their mains. If even that bothers you then don't download the patch and play offline from now on. Life isn't fair that is an important lesson we must all realize. What separates the whiners from the doers is what your gonna do about it.
That's what I suggested earlier ish, but he just doesn't like Tengu's existence to begin with. I'm just wondering why so much hate :\...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
It's not fair?

How so?
You can't bring one character back without bringing everyone back. That's not fair to the people who miss characters they'll most likely never see again. Why does Tengu get all the special treatment? That's fucked up.

ok. Just wondering, what is it about Tengu that you despise so much?
Everything about that character, I despise.

How do you even know? You haven't even seen any gameplay footage of how will he even transition to fit 5/5U's "realistic approach" of the game. He might have been stripped down from using his powers in order to act more humanlike.
Team Ninja would not compromise the character. Even though Alpha-152 can't teleport freely like her DOA4 AI, she still can via her holds. I just, ugh, do not want Tengu in this game.

Simple solution. If he is a confirmed DLC character then don't buy him. If that is not enough for you then don't play against players that use him. Shouldn't be too hard when the curious and bandwagon players drop him within the first month and return to their mains. If even that bothers you then don't download the patch and play offline from now on. Life isn't fair that is an important lesson we must all realize. What separates the whiners from the doers is what your gonna do about it.
I just can't with Tengu being in this game. Literally will ruin such a great game. I've stuck with this game since Core Fighters and eventually getting my own hard copy. I have supported this game since DOA1. Tengu was fine in 2, because he was a boss character for that specific game. DOA4, I never played, but he sucked so hard and was only there because developers didn't have time to develop playable Alpha-152. DOAD, it has ALL the characters, so it makes sense that he's there. But in DOA5? We already have a boss character. Tengu serves no purpose. He doesn't deserve a spot in this game. But if he comes back, then EVERYONE should come back, not just Tengu.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
Tengu was fine in 2? LOL OHHH because he was the boss character. I thought you were talking important stuff like mechanics and frames...

And I agree EVERYONE (Raidou) should come back, even though Tengu was highly requested with Ein and Leon and we had to wait almost ANOTHER year. Seriously dude, come back to reality and stop taking stupid pills.

Okay, if Tengu comes back "everyone should come back."

That pretty much just means Raidou, Genra, and Shiden. They're the only ones missing. Does that mean if they all come back after Tengu, then you'll return to the game? Or will you still stay away despite that reason being taken away?

Granted, I doubt Shiden really has a shot.

Edit: Besides, in terms of special treatment, Tengu has been playable in more games than the other three missing characters. Raidou's only been playable twice, and the other two have only been playable once.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I will say this. If this is a NEW Tengu, as in, NOT the Tengu from DOA2/4/D, then I won't mind. But if it is indeed the SAME Tengu, then I'm dropping the game period. There is no excuse why he is made playable when he's clearly dead and dropped from the story.

Number 13

I'm starting to think he was traumatized by long noses
Well if it was something like this I would be traumatized too
flat,550x550,075,f.u3.jpg

DontForkWitMe

You can't bring one character back without bringing everyone back. That's not fair to the people who miss characters they'll most likely never see again. Why does Tengu get all the special treatment? That's fucked up.

Everything about that character, I despise.

Team Ninja would not compromise the character. Even though Alpha-152 can't teleport freely like her DOA4 AI, she still can via her holds. I just, ugh, do not want Tengu in this game.

I just can't with Tengu being in this game. Literally will ruin such a great game. I've stuck with this game since Core Fighters and eventually getting my own hard copy. I have supported this game since DOA1. Tengu was fine in 2, because he was a boss character for that specific game. DOA4, I never played, but he sucked so hard and was only there because developers didn't have time to develop playable Alpha-152. DOAD, it has ALL the characters, so it makes sense that he's there. But in DOA5? We already have a boss character. Tengu serves no purpose. He doesn't deserve a spot in this game. But if he comes back, then EVERYONE should come back, not just Tengu.

gw-slap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD