The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
tumblr_n5sk6l1Xn01rje51ao1_400.gif

So, which Fighter has the best animations in your opinion?

DOA, Tekken and Soul Calibur imho all look really good. Tekken seems the smoothest with it's motion blur, even though the characters feel and respond a little stiff. DOA is the fastest and the movements feel the most natural. Virtua Fighter imho seems a little dated in that regard...

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
DOA has the most natural movement. Tekken feels stiff and Soulcalibur doesn't feel as fluid, but is still faster than Tekken. Virtua Fighter is the slowest, but the realistic fighting styles are beautiful to watch.

Chapstick

I've played dead or alive the most but I do have SCV and TTT2. I'm gonna say DOA because of how smooth everything is, and the animations look like very beautiful and as you said, natural. Tekken's do look good as do SC's.

Yurlungur

my favorite thing about tekken is frames actually matter and in doa it's like "oh wait you're at +42, let me beat it out by a jab"

Crext

Standard Donor
Wasn't there coming a figurine to this game sometime soon? What happened to it?
(Also, where is that donation information thread, thinking about lending a few bucks over).

Starwisp

I think so long as it stays more human than animal it would be fine.
1913345_1422268894690168_8303279106250387157_o.jpg

Whoa! Did you draw this? Do you draw pics of your ideas all the time? Sorry I'm a little late asking, also I agree, an anthro would feel... Strange.

http://www.freestepdodge.com/threads/want-another-way-of-helping-fsd-and-the-community.4459/

In the future the donate button is on the right under the banner and above the calendar. On the home page.

Now back to the shadows!

Does donating help tournaments too or just this website? Sorry I'm new here.

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Whoa! Did you draw this? Do you draw pics of your ideas all the time? Sorry I'm a little late asking, also I agree, an anthro would feel... Strange.

It's all in the thread. But it's for the website.

Also welcome to FSD.

Argentus

yeah, though what I usually post is just quick sketches and doodles. that was an oc concept.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD