The DOA5U "Casual" thread. ^__^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rawbietussin

I think I know about 15-16 from FSD alone (new members inclusive) and majority of them are Madonna (Helena) players.

So yeah, I stand corrected with my earlier count.

Last edited:

Edmund

When Im talking about Fat Girls, I'm talking about the grossly obese pictures that Momiji Baybee and Russia Chiropractic posted. But of course,some people had to twist my words.

Anyway I'd like a redhead like Lydia Hearst in DOA 6. (Well she's a blonde actually).
Emily Didonato would be awesome too. (Not a redhead but well...)

photo.jpg
Calzedonia 2014-01.jpg
tumblr_mrd2nu3liA1sa074bo1_500.jpg

UpSideDownGRUNT

I have tons of Waifus I'm a Waifu whore...

Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII Saga
Tifa & Yuffie - Final Fantasy VII Saga
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Claire Redfield & Rebecca Chambers - Residen Evil Series
Hitomi & Ayane - Dead or Alive
Judy Nails - Guitar Hero(GH2, GH5 and GHWoR appearences)
Lulu & Paine - Final Fantasy X Saga
Kunimitsu, Asuka Kazama & Emilie De Rochefort - Tekken
Kyon - Haruhi Suzumiya LOL jk it's Nagato ;)

Argentus

gonna respond to posts in a minute, but first: just walked by a high school car wash, and I'm honestly surprised TN didn't do that as a theme pack yet. yaknow, Car Wash Pack. ggirls start off soaking wet, in mixes of bikinis and cotton booty shorts and white tees. (side note. tthe girls with the signs actually looked at each other and said "why isn't anyone pulling up?" I felt bad for them, and wanted to say "put some pants on, nobody wants to be the creepy guy who got lured in by 15 year olds in booty shorts and bikini tops!")

I have tons of Waifus I'm a Waifu whore...

Lightning - Final Fantasy XIII Saga
Tifa & Yuffie - Final Fantasy VII Saga
Chie Satonaka - Persona 4
Claire Redfield & Rebecca Chambers - Residen Evil Series
Hitomi & Ayane - Dead or Alive
Judy Nails - Guitar Hero(GH2, GH5 and GHWoR appearences)
Lulu & Paine - Final Fantasy X Saga
Kunimitsu, Asuka Kazama & Emilie De Rochefort - Tekken
Kyon - Haruhi Suzumiya LOL jk it's Nagato ;)
okay, let's do this. my waifu list. Final Fantasy, Freya and Fang. RRead or Die, Maggie Mui. Persona, Naoto and Chie. Resident Evil, Marissa Ronson. DDead or alive, Mila. Blazblu, Makoto Nanaya and Bullet. digimon, Sora (I was the appropriate age at the time!) out of all those, its a tie between Maggie and Mila for top waifu, I can't decide which kinda boyish I like more.

The DOA community is surprisingly diverse. It's a game that targets a specific audience but the gameplay is so good everyone can like it.
FiM Syndrome. or the FiM Effect, if you prefer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD